New today and need help!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Carla 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi everyone, I just started today but waiting to get my book in the mail tomorrow. I ate normally today but I think I may not have eaten enough since I only ate about 1200 calories. I am doing my first FAST day tomorrow so I am worried that I may be starving with just 500 calories tomorrow after what I ate today. I did the calculator online and it told me to eat 2200 calories on nonfast days but that seems high to me. I weight 180 lbs at 5’5″ tall…I work out 4 times a week for about 45 mins.

Any help would be great…should I be eating more on my non fast days? Can’t wait to get the book and read all about this lifestyle. Thanks for your help

You don’t need to worry that much about being hungry. Fasting a day won’t hurt you. And it doesn’t matter much how much you ate the day before. The key thing is to stay busy and don’t think about it. You can eat a lot of some kinds of vegetables (you may not like them, but they’ll help keep you from getting too hungry). Steamed fish or boiled/poached eggs are also good for high satiation per calorie. For desert, I treat myself to blueberries or blackberries sweetened with artificial sweetener. I like to drink fizzy water, others like a lot of tea, but you need to drink somewhat more than normal to stay hydrated.

Next day food will taste better and it won’t seem so hard.

i am starting my first day today too!! Wishing you luck xx

Hello Kristie and Rorlie!

Welcome to the last diet you will ever need. The results are truly amazing 🙂

Carla

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.