new to this- have a few questions

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
new to this- have a few questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SSure 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi there
    day one for me. I have about 30 (ish) pounds to lose. I thought I would kick start this by a fast day with just water and coffee for one day and maybe traditional fast day tommrow ? however i have 2 questions 1. on a fast day should i keep to 500 calories even if my daily calorie requirements are only 1600, or should i be aiming at a quater of this i.e.400 calories. My second question is on a normal eating day do i stick to the 1600 calories or can i go over this? any feedback will be greatfully recived!

Hello cathyoh,

While you’re easing your way into your new fasting routine, you might want to start out with 500cals and then drop that to 400cals when you’re in the rhythm of fasting.

Of course you can always choose to go over the 1600cals level – tho’ it may/not have an impact upon your rate of weight change, depending on how frequently you did it and by how much.

You might like to look through the dedicated thread where lots of the questions that newcomers have are answered: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck integrating fasting into your WOL!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.