New to the forums!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dlroseberry 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi everyone!
    I am a 34 year old Canadian woman. I am in the Canadian military, but currently have an injury and an office job which leave me less active than normal! I am 5’2 and have fluctuated between 113 and 132 in the past 20 years. After 3 weeks on the Fast Diet I am at 119.6, down from 122 and feel really good despite the small change on the scale. I did go down to 118.8 during the first week, but went up and haven’t gotten back to that number. I do feel leaner which shows in my body fat % on the scale. I would ultimately like to be 115. I have high blood pressure and am on pain meds for chronic pain. I try to walk about 3-5 per week on the treadmill for 30-40min to help with my chronic pain and weight loss. So far I love the simplicity of this diet and was surprised at how simple it is to follow!

welcome Canadiangirl,

hope ur injury is better & ur blood pressure

is the pain going away?

Hello,

My blood pressure was always kinda low for my age (61) but it was creeping up. The last time I was in the office, it was 100/65 and the lady commented on it being excellent. My LDL and Triglycerides were always very high and now they’re reasonable, though I take a statin, but now only 1/4 the dose I used to take. Fasting has worked for me on all fronts, I believe, so I encourage you to keep going. I’ve lost about 50 lbs but I don’t lose weight every week or even every two weeks probably. I think for me I lose weight as long as I don’t go too overboard on the non-fast days. But of course I like to go overboard some, and I do, but only very thoughtfully now days.

My wife and I love Canada. We always think we might have to move there, depending on who ends up running this country. But I wonder about your politicians too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.