New to the forum but not the 5:2!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Turquoiselady 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi! Am new to this forum but not the fantastic 5:2 diet As with many others this eating regime has completely changed my life! In 28 weeks, I have lost 48.5lbs!!!!! I generally fast Mon and Thurs and can honestly say it is usually not hard (unless I’m particularly hormonal!) Like many I prefer to eat just one meal (evening) on my Fast Days I get thru the rest of the day by keeping busy and drinking Roobos Tea and sparkling water I now feel full on much less food on my non-fast days My vices still include coffee and chocolate but I limit myself to 4 cups of good coffee and a couple of squares of Green & Blacks 80% chocolate! I still enjoy eating out but usually skip lunch if I’m eating out! I can honestly say this regime has worked for me and recommend it to everyone I know!

That’s incredible Turquoislady, congratulations! Your post is such a great motivation for all of us here. 80% chocolate is good for you, and it doesn’t seem to affect your great results.
    Hope all of us Monday fasters will have a good day tomorrow!

Hello turquoise lady, this is a truly inspirational post. I need to get rid of about 40lbs and seeing your success is incredibly motivating on my first day. Thank you!

Congratulations! Well done!

Thank you to everyone who has replied! Good luck with ur endeavours – you can succeed with the 5:2!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.