New to Fast 800 – Help!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mr Data 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• My goal is to bring myself to an ‘acceptable’ BMI for my ethnic origin. I believe for Asians, the ideal BMI is 22, and mine is currently 24.
    So in order to get to this I need to lose 4kg. I don’t want to lose more weight than this as I won’t feel comfortable with the way I look.

I need help in figuring out what strategy should I follow – should I still do the initial 2 week Very Fast Diet and then switch to 5:2? Or just do 5:2 straight away? I also intend to use meal replacement shakes for some meals.

I walk my dog every morning for about 45 mins and make sure that 30 mins of it is brisk walking (where my fitbit buzzes to prove this :D), so I’m not sure if this falls under ‘Moderately active’ or ‘Light active’ in order to calculate the TDEE.

pepperOni,

You’ve probably already decided what to do by yourself so I hope it’s going well for you. I’ve been following the original 600 calorie system for 6.5 years now so I haven’t read the latest 800 calorie book, but I imagine the only difference between the Very Fast and normal Fast is simply how quickly the weight first begins to reduce. Over my first 6 months I lost about 1.4 lbs/0.65kg per week – which was nice and steady.

Best of luck with it.

Mr Data.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.