New to 5;2, Tired of losing and gaining weight constantly.

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
New to 5;2, Tired of losing and gaining weight constantly.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gracetash 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I am probably around 168, 5’6 now, i dont know I threw my scale away when i became obsessive. I am going to stick to this from wednesday the 26th to december to see how i get on. Any one to Join me??? I am a bit active and play volley ball and net ball recreationally. I also have done a couple of diets in the past, in fact i am coming off keto/atkins..but i just know ill gain it right back if i stop. Thats why this lifestyle is very important to me. my ideal weight is 145. I know that might sound like a lot, but i am very tiny at that weight(i always look smaller than i weigh,heavy bones or musle mass cant tell) and would not wish to go any lower.so i have 23 pounds to loose. I start on wednesday, hopefully thursday and mondays can be the fast days.

If you want to get on this Journey with me…I will welcome you with open arms.

Hi grace, I’m writing to wish you the best! I’m in maintenance mode at the moment. I want to say that if I can do it, so can you! I know of at least one other member who doesn’t use scales. She just uses how her clothes fit to know her progress and that worked well.

For the past several months there has been a ‘monthly challenge’. November is just around the corner so keep an eye on the ‘Active Topics’ to see if a November Challenge is hosted and you are welcome to join that group. I’ve been a part of the last two challenge months and they have been very helpful in supporting my efforts.

Thanks Lael, I will definitely be keeping an eye out for a november one. I would get the scales back in, so i could track the progress from this particular system. I’ve lost weight from keto already, so i would like to know what i lost from this.

Maintenance is usually my problem; because i never really focused on it, I loose a lot of weight quite quickly and gain it back even faster…I dont even mind being at 155 Lbs, once i could maintain it. Thanks for the encouragement and i wish you the best.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.