New to 5:2 in combination with Paleo

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  PaleoBecca001 3 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Hi, I am a long term follower of Moseley’s plans; I successfully lost nearly 3 stone with BSD and have kept it off for the last 18 months. In July 2020 I stumbled upon a whole foods/ paleo diet called Whole30 and have successfully eliminated dairy, sugar, grains, legumes and all processed food from my diet. I follow that really successfully and I don’t think I’ve ever been so healthy. My weight is stable despite eating A LOT of food!
    I’d like to lose the last few ‘vanity pounds’ though, and that’s brought me to here, thinking maybe I could combine the two? So have a couple of days a week where I stick to 500 cals (I really cannot abide calorie counting full time and I have zero idea how many calories I eat in a day) but I reckon while working I could certainly fast all day two days a week and then have an evening meal.

I am a keen athlete, I run 4-5 times a week and do long distances regularly, plus I attend 3 x hiit classes a week and also do yoga, so I need to be mindful of my food intake/energy levels for these. However, I am confident that a 4-5lbs loss over a month or so is manageable and sustainable for me. Currently 10.4, I’d really like to be 9.13. I currently only weigh myself once a month and am happier not weighing at all so this isn’t really a weight loss thing for me as such.

Has anyone successfully combined 5:2 and paleo? Any tips? 5:2 is probably the only MM plan I’ve not followed

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.