New Study on 5:2 Fasting This Year?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Auriga 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi everyone, I just signed up here, and I’m starting my fast on Friday, but I’ve been doing a lot of reading about 5:2.

I just read an article that said that fasting researcher Mattson is going to do a 5:2 study this year. Has anyone heard about this; have any info? I’m a real study nerd and love to read all the research.

Hi septembergal and welcome. I have not heard or read anything about Mattson but a number of posters have done some impressive research themselves so read and treat yourself to many of the good comments. If you have not already made use of it then research on Google Scholar. Also check out the Newcastle Diet. While it is very specific for reversing Diabetes2 it will show how there are people with the dedication to fast very hard to achieve their goals. Some posters have similar dedication.
    Good luck.

hi- have heard something like that and would like to know more.

Yes I have read that he’s doing a new study, an eight week trial on 5:2. Don’t know any more than that at the moment.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.