New Starter Help!!!!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  PinkQueen 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Good Morning all – Just registered and thought I would give this 5-2 diet a try.
    Regular dieting is quite hard working 12hr day and nights shifts so constantly changing my body clock round.
    Just seperated from my husband, need my motiviation, confidence and fun loving me back.
    Lots of stress with shift changes, seperation, 2 girls 1 of which is a teenager and trying to stop smoking, run the house on 1 wage all at the same time. Be great if I could just feel a little bit better about myself by loosing a bit of weight.
    Any advice would be greatly appricaiated.

Hi vix and welcome:

Here is how 5:2 is done: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

My advice would be to take some photos now, do 5:2 as hard-core as you can manage, then take some photos in one month. Your motivation will then come flooding over you like a wave.

Think positive, you will be eating less and saving money 😉 Keeping busy helps with fasting so much. Also, eating fiber rich legumes and veggies.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.