New Here

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amazon 8 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I have been working out for about 5 months now and have lost 30 lbs. I’m looking to lose more weight as I still have my gut and a slight double chin. Read about intermittent fasting and the 5:2 sounded like something I can do.
    This is my first week and today is my first fasting day. My question is, is there any harm in just not eating at all on the fasting days? I’ve become a light eater as it is and I don’t think this should present too much of a willpower issue for me. However, I didn’t know if there’s any negative effects to not eating on fasting days and just drinking water.

There is no reason at all why you can’t do a water fast. Many people on this forum don’t eat on fast days as they find it easier than eating a small amount and then wanting more so drink black or green tea, coffee, miso soup, water.
    You might get a headache on just water, which is usually due to lack of salt and can be remedied with a pinch or two of salt or a mug of miso or Bovril. I just stick my finger in the salt pot and swig it down with a glass of water.

Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.