New Faster..lost 4lbs first week

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
New Faster..lost 4lbs first week

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Local Yokel 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Hi to everyone! I’m new on this topic and i want to share with you my results.. Last Monday I sadly noticed that I gained 15 kg in my last two year, after finishing a strict diet which allows me to lose 15 kg 🙁 the I decided to start 5:2 and I’m happy to see the results so soon. I hope to lose the 15 kg I gained in 10 months..If it is possible.. Your posts are a motivation for me. In the non fasting day I eat healthy and I control my calories with the app “my fitness pal” and it is very helpful. I convinced my mother and a friend of mine to start this diet .. See you next topic..ps I even lost 2cm in waist and 1 on the neck. Sorry for my English but I,m writing from Italy..the beautiful country of …PASTA AND PIZZAAAAA.. 😉 it would be very hard to be on a diet here 🙂

Sounds like you’re doing great Alice! Stay strong 🙂

Thx!!! Today I’ve lost another lbs

Hi everyone, also new to this Group and Forum….started on the fasting ways after seeing a TV program, stating that it is the only way to lose weight and keep it off, so have been doing it for 6 months, was damm hard as I got it wrong and was only eating 350 cal, for fasting days ( and not the 600cal. quoted here), found it easly the first day and hard on day two, great to see here all the posts dealing with the problems I am having also. Another eye opener is the amount I am allowed to eat, as on non fasting days I limited myself to 700 cal. per meal and here it says I can go to 800 or 900 cal per meal and still be under my TDEE, so will change alittle to these levels and see how it goes…since I started have lost 7 kg and in for the long haul

You starving!! I eat 1500 on non fasting and 500 on fasting days..is 700 cal on non fast too poor to survive at the end of they day.. However congrats for your results..

no it was 700 cal. per meal, so the 2,100 cal per day non-fasting

Ah ok 🙂 sorry for the misunderstanding 😉

Ha – I initially read that as 700kcal per day…. that would have been tough. I personally don’t count on my non fast days but I fast 3 days per week. I find this works for me. The original program that Dr Mosley did (forgive me if this is wrong) had scientific research stating that alternate day fasting (ADF) was the best way to get results… thats fasting 7 days out of each fortnight. Dr. M found this did not fit into his way of life so opted for 5:2 which gave results but were much slower. I think the only way to succeed in this diet is to tailor it to suit you…. 4:3 allows me to eat what I want on my non fast days (I love to BBQ and meat is a must in my life)… If I was Italian it would allow me to indulge in as much Pasta or Pizza as I wished….. in fact mmmmm……. Pizza it is for my next non fast day!!!! 🙂

12 pounds lost in 7 weeks

Hahaa

The TV Show I saw ( here in Germany )was more about only doing two days, as it fools your body into that you are not dieting and then stops the jo-jo effect and that more than 1 Kg per month to lose would be bad

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply.