New 5:2er in Richmond, Virginia

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kblanken1 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi all! My name is Kathleen, and I am new to the Fast Diet. I started on Sunday with my first fast, and today is my second day of fasting. The first day was difficult, but I made it through! The book is right — after fasting on that day, I did not overeat the next day. In fact, I made better choices because I didn’t want to waste all of my good work. I did almost cave on the first day — my stomach was growling so hard, and all I could think about was the ice cream in my freezer!! But I persisted, and am SOOOOOOOOO glad! I am also doing Weight Watchers, and my weigh-in meeting is tomorrow. I am really looking forward to seeing if this fasting will affect the movement of the needle on the scale!!! I will let you all know! If anyone in the central VA area wants an buddy or encourager, I am your woman 🙂

Hi Kathleen
    Welcome to the forum – you will finds lots of useful information here, and loads of encouraging stories.
    I always think when my tummy grumbles on fast days – that’s something good happening inside me :).

Thanks so much, Lindyw! That is a great thought to keep in mind! I’ll try repeating that mantra to myself during the pain! Hahaha!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.