Nervous Newbie

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Neilithicman 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hello everyone

Starting the 5:2 diet this week with my hubby – first fasting day is tomorrow. Slightly nervous as to how I will feel but also determined to make this work for me. I am glad we are both doing it though as the support will be useful at home.

Previously lost 1 1/2 stone on SW but slowly gained the weight back. Tried to lose again by getting back on plan but haven’t been able to budge it despite also being able to up my exercise so really hoping this plan will kick start my body into losing something!

I think the hardest thing for me will be eating enough calories during the none fasting days as I usually eat between 1200 and 1400 a day but I understand I may need to up this a little for this plan.

Wish me luck!

Good luck with your fasting. For the best results it’s recommended to stick to a Mediterranean style diet on non fasting days (mainly fruit, veg, eggs, nuts, lean meat and olive oil, cut down on processed food, sugar and starchy carbs like potatoes, pasta and rice)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.