Need to know…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  viisikaksi 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Ok, so gonna start this in about 6 months since I am breastfeeding can not start now, fasting not good for me or baby’s milk. Wanted to know if anyone with low blood pressure is doing this? I suffer from low blood pressure and wondering if I would get fainting spells, cause I have to drink juice before doing exercises so I do not feel faint! Please would like to know how other people with my problem is dealing or if they are not having problems.

hi and welcome to the forum, i myself dont have low bp (mine is high) so am unable to advice, i do hope someone will be able to give you some tips on this xx

Milifit,
    I have very low blood pressure and the only side effect for me is I get very cold on fastdays which was nice this hot summer. But I have never had any problems with fainting or dizziness.
    Ninna

Thanks for your replies, well I guess the only way to know is to start! Let you guys know in Six months about how its going : ) in the mean time will continue reading and wish you gals the best of luck!

I have the same experience as Ninna, my BP is low, and no problems with dizziness/fainting. Actually vice versa, I have very “clear” feeling on the fast days. On the first day after the fast, I have got quite tired after lunch, especially it has been very high-carb one. And feeling cold on fast days sounds also familiar, I wonder how I can keep up this on the winter…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.