Nearly at my goal, but its not shifting much HELP

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Nearly at my goal, but its not shifting much HELP

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  fitnfast 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi all, i have been doing 2 days fast, and lost loads like 10kilos, for the last 6 months i have now been doing 3 fast days in the week, and have lost more weight so am at 16 kilo now lost, however the last 2 weeks has been so slow, week before nothing and Friday only lost .3 of a kilo crap, and I was so good.
    I am 4kilo away from my target and 3 weeks to do it, as holiday in america is coming up.
    any tips on why this has slowed down
    p.s I dont really exercise, i cant stand it, even though i have a running machine is this the answer, and I have 2 ice creams of a weekend, should i just cut right down on my non Fast days?

Hi Ohlala,
    I don’t know the answer. I am inclined to think scales are nasty and just try to upset people with their crazy numbers.

You will still have a wonderful holiday in America, and deadlines are made to be broken.
    Keep on keeping on. If you get really worried, give the icecreams a miss, but otherwise just relax and know that you will be looking great!

It gets really really slow when you’re nearing your goal weight (I’m 7lbs off). I’m losing a quarter of a pound a week at best and I’m fasting most of the day, 5 days a week. Exercise although great for your health doesn’t really burn many calories so I firmly believe diet is key at this stage.

Cut your carbs down, and every day, go as long as you can before eating your first meal (16/8)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.