Nearly 3 weeks in

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  doris49 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Lost 5 lbs pleased with this upto now

Good job, Jaxx! Isn’t it nice to find a diet plan that works and is sustainable? Keep with it and your outcome will be what you’ve hoped for. Hope you are eating lots of protein and keeping the fiber and Calcium up with real food instead of supplements. I’m so fierce about good nutrition while Fasting that I started a blog with recipes for Fast Days.
    Good luck.

just started my first fast day yesterday. When can I expect to start losing weight?

Hi @fasting-me. Been doing 5:2 for 3 weeks now and have lost around 1.5 kg and find this way of life and eating very sustainable. During the week on non fast days I eat below TDEE then 500 calories on Fast days. On weekends I don’t worry too much and just enjoy what I want. I don’t generally eat fried food or much fast food and not a sweet tooth either so eat pretty healthily even then…just more and more meat..and wine! (that’s my weekend vice!!) Would be interested to read your blog. Where can I find it?
    @doris 49 everyone is different but for myself I started losing weight straight away. It does tend to go up and down a bit but I don’t mind that now as I know generally if I stick to the way of eating (I fast Monday and Thursday with 500 cal) and am mindful of what I eat on NFD’s then the trend is that the weight goes down.
    Good luck with it @doris49 !! Can I suggest joining the August challenge on this forum…it’s very motivating and lots of support and info on there. You can join anytime…doesn’t matter if its halfway through the month. Cheers and good luck 5:2ing!

thanks for your replies. I will keep you posted on my progress.

Hi,
    I just completed 3 weeks (6 days of fasting) and lost 3.5 lbs. I keep on going until I reach my goal weight.
    Happy Labor Day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.