My Story, 8 months and counting

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
My Story, 8 months and counting

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kitsix 10 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hello from Minneapolis Minnesota in the USA,

I saw Dr Mosley on PBS last year and immediately bought his book. Right from the start it was a complete game changer. Over the years I have read nearly every diet book ever published and nothing worked. My weight still kept creeping up and at age 65 I found myself 50lbs overweight. Now after 8 months of the Fast Diet I’m down 32 lbs and feel great. I have a bounce in my step again and my doctor loves all the readings on my chart. One of her recent comments was “boy you have good blood pressure, 115/65. Whatever you’re doing keep doing it.” I haven’t told her I’m on the Fast Diet. I guess I’m a little naughty.

People ask me how I’ve lost the weight and are very very interested when I tell them about Dr Mosley and his discovery. I have since purchased 10 Fast Diet books and hand them out to people who are struggling with their weight. I can’t tell you how helpful it has been to be surrounded by people who also on the Fast Diet. The success rate is phenomenal if I can only get them to try it for a few weeks. These same people after reading the book want to give it back to me and I say just pass in along to someone you know who needs the help.

Three things intrigue me about fasting. 1) When you fast your body goes into cell repair mode. How cool is that!! I can use all the repair I can get on this old body. 2) It brings all those pesky readings your doctor gripes about (like blood pressure) into line in short order. My co-worker Tom couldn’t give blood due to high blood pressure. His doctor suggested exercise so he ran 3 miles 3 times a week for a year. He told his doctor he wanted to lower his blood pressure naturally and not with medication. It didn’t work. The best he could do was 150/80. One month on the fast diet did the trick. He had tears in his eyes when he told me. He’s on a new path for the rest of his life. 3) It’s sustainable. I can do a two day fast and then not have to worry about having a little cake and ice cream at a birthday get together. Do I do this all the time? NOooo! But once in a while and I have no worries since I now have a secret weapon to fight the war on fat. This is a no brainer people.

So far I’ve gotten 20 people, that I know of, down the path to good health and just that alone makes me feel terrific. Together we have lost hundreds of pounds.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Dr Mosley.
    Jerry

Well done Jerry, I am 68 and this is my first 5-2 week.

That’s a wonderful story Jerry. I’ve been 5:2 dieting for 1 month now. I hope in 7 months I can share the same sort of success as you.

i am 1 month in as well! maybe we should each buy 10 books and be ready to hand them out? i can think of someone straight away? infact 2 people????

Love this story thanks for sharing 🙂

The idea about the books is great!

Kits

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.