My personal experience

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I started with a Fast Day yesterday, and was very good. Somehow, today I feel guilty because I’ve eaten normally and I feel I should be still fasting. Of course, that’s just nonsense because it’s only two day’s a week – not all seven. I think it hankers back to when I was doing WW and managed to reach my goal weight by points counting every day. I kept the weight off for some while, and even did a lovely bike ride of 500 miles in Spain last year (2013) with my husband over 2 and a half weeks. I felt fit, healthy and very light. The ride was an enormous success. But, somehow, after returning, and then going through the Christmas period, I’ve managed to put on half a stone – quite easily it seems. Hence the need to do something or I will just keep putting it on, no matter how much I try not to. Today, I received the Fast Diet recipe book and am quite excited to try out the recipes – specially as I need to lose this weight just in time for two weeks, this time in France, in August this year.

hi and welcome Crazygirl!! (not so am sure lol)

well done on starting the 5.2, you have made the right choice 🙂 am sure you will achieve your goal as you seem very focused, positive and determined!

let us know how you get on, plenty of support here and encouragement! x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.