My own selfmade diet – looking for feedback

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Top tips
My own selfmade diet – looking for feedback

This topic contains -1 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ray1977 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Hey everyone,

For years I have been experimenting with healthy eating and fasting and from everything I have read and done, I have constructed my own diet. I’m curious what you think, if you have any tips, what could be improved, etc. I hope you will help me further.

Below you’ll find a A5 summary of my diet. It is deliberately short and broad to give the user great freedom within a certain framework.

Thanks in advance,

Raymond

———————

LUP+

“It’s not a short term diet, it’s a long term lifestyle change.” (Unknown)

Guideline

Eat and drink for 80%…

– Less
    – Unprocessed
    – Plant-based
    + Fit body & healthy mind

A summary

Less
    Eat maximum three times a day, don’t overeat, water fast one day a week, nothing wrong with a little hunger.

“The best we can do, is to eat whole foods, mostly plants, and not too much.” (Michael Pollan)

Unprocessed
    Pure, raw and cooked vegetables, fresh fruits, whole grains, drink water, avoid additives such as sugar and salt and good fats are your friends.

“Came from a plant eat it; was made in a plant, don’t.” (Michael Pollan)

Plant-based
    Plant foods are number one, two and three, in addition, a little full-fat yogurt, sometimes an egg, a little milk now and then and very little meat.

“The most ethical diet just so happens to be the most environmentally sound diet and just so happens to be the healthiest.” (Dr. Michael Greger)

+
    The fundament and what makes the diet complete: have regular intensive exercise, low stress, be positive, have good relationships and friendships, laugh and enjoy.

“Sorry, there’s no magic bullet. You gotta eat healthy and live healthy to be healthy and look healthy. End of story.” (Morgan Spurlock)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.