My Journey… to keep me accountable!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
My Journey… to keep me accountable!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MandaM88 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello! 🙂

I am almost 4 weeks into my 5:2 WOE – I wanted to start this strand to make sure I keep myself accountable and keep track. I am scheduled to complete my 8th fast day tomorrow. My fast days are a Monday and a Thursday, and so far i havent had to reschedule or change any from these dates. I weigh in every week on a friday and I am going to detail my last 3 weeks weigh ins, and keep this up to date weekly! 🙂 (hopefully weight going down!!) I am 5 foot 7, and have been overweight the majority of my life. I have lost weight before on diets, then gave up a couple of weeks in, and ended up gaining back more than I had lost in the first place! I have a drawer in my house with size 12 jeans in them, that have had the tags on them for over a year now… and are no where close to fitting (as in i cant get them over my knees!) so they are my longer time goal.

My stats so far:
    Starting weight: 13 stone 7 lbs (189lbs)
    Week 1 weigh in (6th June) : 13 stone 1 lb (183lbs) 6lb Loss
    Week 2 weigh in (13th June): 12 stone 13.5 lb (181.5lbs) 1 1/2 lb Loss
    Week 3 weigh in (20th June): 12 stone 12 lb (180lbs) 1 1/2 lb Loss

Week 4 weigh in will be on Friday so i will update again then. So far i have lost 9lbs in 3 weeks!! I know it will slow down, but I am really happy with that. My initial goal is to get to 12 stone. I think ideally i would like to sit at about 11stone 10ish… but either way will be happy within that weight range.

I am still pretty new to this – so still learning. Feel free to join me in accountability checking, or blethering, or any advice/suggestions.

Thanks, and i will check in again on Friday with the results for this week. 🙂
    M xx

Good for you and best of luck with it. I’d go insane if I weighed myself weekly, as I’m well past the ‘quick loss’ stage, so I do it monthly instead. We’ll all get there (wherever it is) in the end 😉

Hi TracyJ – Thank you! I do it more to make sure I am not regularly overeating, i used to weigh in almost daily which was driving me mad! so now once a week. Good luck. M xx

Morning!

Well week 4 was a dreaded weigh in. I had ate enough food to fill a family of 4 all weekend… so tried to make sure i stayed within my cal allowance the rest of the week, and exercised more to try and compensate for it but i was still expecting to put on or stay the same. So this morning i stood on the scales – 2.5lbs… OFF!! Honestly I cant believe it. 🙂 So happy. I havent been this weight in an awful long time. So my updated stats are now:

Starting weight: 13 stone 7 lbs (189lbs)
    Week 1 weigh in (6th June) : 13 stone 1 lb (183lbs) 6lb Loss
    Week 2 weigh in (13th June): 12 stone 13.5 lb (181.5lbs) 1 1/2 lb Loss
    Week 3 weigh in (20th June): 12 stone 12 lb (180lbs) 1 1/2 lb Loss
    Week 4 weigh in (27th June): 12 stone 9.5 lb (177.5lbs) 2 1/2 lb Loss

Almost at my stone loss! I had said that I would like to be at 11st 10lbs before the 17th of October, so def on track for that. 🙂 Good luck and will post another update next week.

M xxx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.