My Illustration of the 5:2 Diet

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  piper 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• I’ve written a few notes on the 5:2 Diet in my Blog illustrating them with photos, just a few to show a couple of meals that I’m able to eat during the calorie restricted days along with a picture of the Nutrition Scales that we use, there are also some URL links that might be useful.

Here is a link to my Blog:

http://nkwaring.blogspot.com.au/p/the-52-diet.html

thanks

Hi Nigel– that’s a lot of food! How are you doing?

I think I’m just starting the six month of the 5:2 diet and it does seem to be doing what I want. My CEA or tumour indicator has reduced which is a good sign but does not guarantee an actual reduction in the tumour. I’ll know better at the end of January when I have my next CT Scan.

A lot of respect for living with Cancer Nigel. I really, really hope your indicator keeps reducing and that remission will be an option for you sooner than later!

Thanks Nigel! I can only echo Nika’s comments and I hope that your indicator goes in the right direction!
    All the best and Merry Christmas!
    Stef.

Merry Christmas Nigel!

Hi Nigel, I hope your CT scan in January went well. My new year resolution was to start the 5:2 diet. After some other distractions in me and my family’s health, I am ready to start now. I wish to get blood test on IGF-1 before I start, and I saw the other thread that you know a doctor in north Sydney who would prescribe this blood test. Would you mind sharing with me? My email is kmak88@yahoo.com Many thanks in advance. (My own GP said she wouldn’t order this test when she doesn’t not fully understand its significance)

Hi Nigel- I’ve been thinking of you also! How are you doing?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply.