My First day of fasting : 3 coffee with cream and sugar (all under 500 calories)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
My First day of fasting : 3 coffee with cream and sugar (all under 500 calories)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Idents24 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hello,
    Today is my first fasting day.
    Had a 3 coffee with cream and sugar + Salad (all under 500 calories).
    One question I have is, I usually takes hours to finish my coffee , is it ok.

Its 1:33 AM and I am unable to sleep , is that normal on first day of fasting

Hi, Raj, and welcome to Fasting.
    First off, are you trying to do a ‘water fast’ [no solid food, only water on a Fast Day]?
    Second, are you accustomed to drinking 3 coffees/day? If not, then that may explain your sleeplessness.
    Third, some people have difficulty sleeping after Fasting, although not most of us.

If you want to Fast on 500 calories/day, try eating some real food: eggs for breakfast and chicken or seafood for dinner. Eating ‘quality food’ is better than coffee and salad to my way of thinking. If you need recipes, check the URL for my blog in my profile. I’ve eaten 600 calories/day twice a week for 4+ years and reached my weight goal.

Good luck. Let me know how you do.

Tbh going online at 1.30am aint gonna help u sleep

This post is really helpful for everyone.

I love to get details here. https://thefastdiet.co.uk/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.