MY DRAWING BOARD STARTING 5:2 SOON

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
MY DRAWING BOARD STARTING 5:2 SOON

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  monkeyslim 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi Everyone,
    I just joined the forum today & finished reading the review of the fast & I’m confident that I can manage this as I’ve done some crazy fad diets 🙂 my question is with regard to the 2 days of fasting is it 2 days following each other? or can I do like 3 days then fast then do the remaining days? I lost weight since I started my weight loss journey but now my weight is stuck now for 2 months no shift at all

Hi Flyangel,

Welcome to the forum!:)

Generally the rule is the two days shouldnt be together, although it may work for some. It is really down to you, but personally I recommend not doing the two days together as it would be quite hard that way.

Good luck and go for it! I started 5:2 back in October 2013 and have lost 29lbs now. The best decision I ever made was to take the 5:2 plunge. I wouldnt call it a diet though, this is definitely a way of life as you will come to realise. Go slow, be easy on yourself and you will see the weight come off. Some weeks you will lose some you will gain and some you will stay the same. On average 1lb a week. Good luck!

Thank You Very Much 4 Your Response!!
    I like that you are allowed to eat any food and the only restriction is the calories and portions, I can manage.

CONGRATS on your achievement, that’s a lot of weight & I hope to be successful in shedding my weight too.

By the way, I like your username MONKEYSLIM #LOL 😉

Thanks Flyangel what can I say I like monkeys and I want to be slim lol. It works just stick with it, and try to stop yourself getting overly obssesed with weight (although I stil find this a struggle)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.