My 30kg marathon – Day 3

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
My 30kg marathon – Day 3

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SissyBoy 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• It is 16h13 in the afternoon and it is the first time today I have the opportunity to sit down, after having queued for 8 hours to complete an application at a government institution. Which in itself means that I did not really have access to food and drink for most of the day. And that is what I noticed the most today, lack of water.

Today is my first non-fast day after a back-to-back on Monday and Tuesday and I cannot say I feel worse for wear. It is afternoon and so far today I have consumed 413 calories and no starvation monsters are chasing me yet.
    Been reading a lot on the forum, so are trying my utmost best not to let loose on non-fast days, but rather aim for 1 200 calories a day although my TDEE is 1 901. So far so good, but we are still in the beginning stages I realize that.

Also, we have not started exercising yet, and have decided to give ourselves a week and then see how our bodies feel. At this stage we are planning walking on fast days and cycling or some such on non-fast days. So the bikes are staring at us accusingly but one thing at a time.

When my partner and I started the 5:2 on Monday, we did not have a scale but took measurements. We have now acquired a scale so from here on in we will be able to check both weight and cms.

I hope everybody else is feeling great and seeing results!

Welcome onboard and Good Luck

Thank you Symba7, so far so good.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.