My 30kg marathon – Day 24 = still on the downward path

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
My 30kg marathon – Day 24 = still on the downward path

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Foxycoxy 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Changes are starting to show, and this stage I am 5kg down and a month has not passed yet, however I know there could be fluctuations.

I find that things are well in hand and we control our eating nicely during the week when at work.
    HOWEVER!
    The moment the weekend clocks in, then we are a little too liberal with regards to what we allow ourselves, so have decided to reign that in a bit. No use undoing an entire weeks work in two days just because we are lazy.

Used to be absolutely chocolate besotted, now I don crave the dark creamy stuff one little bit.

Can now have a slice of toast without dying from heartburn, so all in all, positive steps forward.

Well done SissyBoy…it’s great that you are making positive changes and are noticing the benefits of 5:2. 30 kgs is indeed a marathon, but one that is achievable! I myself am over halfway there in my 30 kg loss. 17 lost since January 2014…..10 of them since I started 5:2 in mid September 2014.

I am a bit of a weekend binger myself, so can relate. You will get a handle on it!

Foxycoxy, well done on your journey so far.

I am doing this with my partner and the deal is, the first one to lose 10kg will be taken for a sushi dinner by the other one. Getting there one day at a time.

First I read January this year and then I realised no hang on, 2014.

LOL….yep, I’d be hospitalised if it was January this year! The first 15 kgs took a year, but I did lose the same 5 kilos twice! It’s great that you have the support of your partner, my hubby has just started 5:2 and is fasting with me today, makes it easier for meals etc….he only has about 6 kilos to lose, but all on his tummy, so they need to go.

Yum sushi dinner! What a great goal, all the best 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.