Motivation needed – endurance exercise on fating days may provide help!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Science of intermittent fasting
Motivation needed – endurance exercise on fating days may provide help!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  quizzle 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• A recent publication caught my attention:
    Check out
    http://www.jissn.com/content/pdf/1550-2783-10-50.pdf
    for a study demonstrating, that endurance exercise on fasting days helps to change nutritional behavior, regulates hunger und helps you to gon on:

“Hunger decreased (P < 0.05) while satisfaction and fullness increased (P < 0.05) post-treatment in the ADF group only. Restrained eating increased (P < 0.05) and uncontrolled eating decreased (P < 0.05) in the combination and ADF groups.”

Enjoy!

Q

Thanks for sharing! An interesting read I wonder if there has been a study done on not obese subjects. Probably not as it might be hard to get funding to measure results in people who just have a few kg to lose ;p

I guess, they just wanted to eliminate another risk factor – putting obese people on sudden exercise may cause unwanted effects. Additionally, obese people are hard to compare – having an extra load of just 2 kg differs much from having an extra of 20 kg which may result in great differences within the group.

Let’s hope they will continue this work! It looks like one of the few research teams left which is working continously on intermittend fasting!

Q

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.