milk allergy

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  valerie-b 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi all im wondering if fasting is showing i may have some allergy too dairy. I personally fast 16-8 or 18-6 and ive noticed i feel well but as soon as i start eating my tummy problems start but also my airways seem too block with phlegm which i think may well be dairy related from milk or cheese what im asking is can fasting increase the reaction too the allergy?

Hi mummy:

Perhaps fasting is showing you how you feel when you don’t eat dairy, rather than increasing the reaction?

Stomach problems and phlegm indicate a degree of lactose intolerance. Fasting is highlighting the problem rather than contributing to it.

Hi thank you both for replies and amazon I think that’s what I was trying too say not that fast is causing the issue but bringing it more too my attention. Thanks

I am lactose intolerent and it is instant if I have milk or high milk content products- so try buying lactofree milk and if you are then ok- you will have a fair idea that it is lactose that is the issue. Lacto free skimmed milk is only 33calories per 100ml and so very handy for drinks on fast days. Hope this helps.

Mummybear, I have the same problem. I think that dairy is causing my allergies to worsen. My symptoms are the same as yours; blocked airways, inflammation, etc.

I’ve heard that “casein” an ingredient in milk products may be the cause for this. I’m trying to eliminate it myself. Maybe you should too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.