Message for Wiltdnausa

This topic contains 23 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wiltldnrUSA 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

• Must you spam every single thread in this website wiltnusa?

I dont see why you have to enter your “check marking” message into every thread for test purposes? I like to check every new post that I see pop up on this messageboard and the last 15 (lost count) I have gone into are yours with your testing message. This is very annoying! People wont want to post anything seeing this carry on.

Would appreciate it if you would maybe just test things on a couple of threads if you have too.

Thanks alot.

have stopped

do apologize

like u said “every new post that I see pop up on this messageboard and the last 15”

i bookmark the last 50 comments page

2me it is the best way

but maybe 1 a day

would be way better than in one swoop late @ night 🙂

it is great that we now will be notified by email

No worries, Im just glad you have stopped lol.

Looks like you will have a few emails in your inbox 🙂

It’s 3pm here in New Zealand, not late here….yet.

Have a nice rest 🙂

what gets me
    is u have 2 checkmark a box 2 be notified but u have 2 have a reply in it thus all this mess

i actually do have a question 2 u

since one of them is from ur area

have u ever had an oopsie pizza & how r they?

will c ur answer another day

thanks i’m going 2 bed enjoy ur day 🙂

I’ve never heard of it sounds yummy though, might be the pizza part that I am drooling over and the fact that Im fasting today hehe.

Im from New Zealand, it might be an Australian thing.

Kiwiana

found it

however not the recipe

it is worth trying pure lowcarb

it is an australian

http://www.lowcarbdietnews.com/low-carb-oopsie-roll-pizza-base-from-egg-and-cream-cheese/

it’s good we r 2day on a nonfastday 🙂

Oh, it looks so yummy.

Yep, glad its a feed day. Im doing 4:3 for the first time since I started 15 weeks ago. Completed my second fast yesterday and Ive gained weight! More than I ever have before while 5:2ing. Got my third fast tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a better result on Saturday morning when I weigh in.

that happened 2 me 2
    ugh ugh

that why i’m going lowcarbmed w/ a 5/2 1 wk
    & 4/3 another wk

our bodies really resist especially us woman

if ur a male u will lose more it’s not ur profile

how much have u lost since ur 10 lbs loss?

Im female 🙂

Not alot more really, have lost 11.25lbs in total. I was tracking well to begin with losing a pound a week like the book said to expect but things appear to be drifting off. I can accept that not every week is perfect this will be my third gain the whole time. Probably need to ease up on being so hard on myself.

congrats

u will get there i’m 25 lbs- since march

so u will go through that up/down lbs

staying @ that weight 4 months

then

it starts down again

now i’m a counter of cals

& i average the week so if i mess up 1 or 2 days

i make up that wk calorie wise

if u look @ my topics u will c that

i look @ it this way normally ur on a diet 4 months or 4ever this one let’s u b off a diet during the wk

2 me that is great

it make me want this lifestyle
    & it is working

in this lifestyle u do not have 2 b hard on urself

u & i know how hard we can do that carping in our minds

there such freedom

how much more do have 2 lose?

i still have 50+- 2 go ugh

it’s 10pm here

going 2 go 2 bed early
    i’ll answer 2morrow

ur doing great remember i’m now @ .8 per wk something loss since march

u really will make it

take care

Thank you, that is great to know about your journey and the plateau you have had. This is one of the best ones Ive tried and believe me I have tried almost everything I will be sticking through the tough times.

I am a weightlifter and I take photos monthly. I dont look as big as what the scale says. Having said that, I want to lose another 30lbs.

Good to hear you are having an early night. One more fast day to go for me tomorrow!

Have a nice rest.

Kiwiana

well u can c right after i got off this forum w/u

& giving advice

i thought i would have a little piece of

& then BOOM

http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/whaaaaaaaa-whaaaaaaaaa-whaaaaaaa/#post-10723

what have u tried?

i gained wheight the last 10yrs

so i might have u beat there

the only one that really worked 4 large amounts of weight were atkind

& this

u being a weightlifter

i was a butterfly stroke swimmer

even when i was slim

i weighed more but i’m big framed & yes there is such a thing

insurance companies use it

i have a specific post w/ a chart about that

what ur weight should be

mayb u don’t have 2 lose

as much as u thought

http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/body-frame-size-weight-chart-body-fat-content-chart-4-men-and-women/#post-10727

how r u doing?

Well, I did 4:3 last week and lost just over hald a pound. Same sort of result as what I would of got with 5:2.

I coped ok with it, wasnt really all that hungry on my third day and didnt over eat on the weekend.

I now have a nasty head cold. Went to the gym this morning and almost fainted :/ Im meant to be fasting tomorrow but moght see how the old body is feeling before I do that.

How are things with you?

Kiwiana

i just gave the same advice 2 annian 5+- days ago

get well
    ur body needs all the fortification it can get
    nutritious food
    allot of water and sleep
    so that ur immune system can
    fight fight fight
    healing foods

What to Eat When You Have the Flu

http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/flu-guide/what-to-eat-when-you-have-the-flu

do not do not
    fast
    stay healthy

got 2 go 2 bed early
    it’s 9:30pm

wish u allot of hugs while u get better ♪♪♫♫♫♪♪♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪♪♫♫♫♪♪♪

Hi Kiwiana, sorry you have a cold. I had an awful cold last week which presented itself on the first fast day of the week. I felt so awful I decided that fasting wasn’t a good idea and as wiltUSA has pointed out you really shouldn’t fast when you have a cold. Instead I chose to eat sensibly and in fact made up a spicy chicken and vegetable soup, low cal of course to help me through the day and had a normal main meal in the evening. You have my sympathy. Hope you feel better soon 🙂

Can I add a little winge too, wiltldnrUSA?

I can’t cope with text speak. I am of the generation that had spelling and grammar drummed into them, and I am an avid reader. I find your text speak so difficult to read that I just give up, and I know lots of others that are the same(not necessarily on this forum). But it is a shame because you seem to have lots of interesting things to say.

I’ll let you into a secret – on the internet they don’t limit how many characters you use. It doesn’t matter how long your posts are, I promise I’ll read them if they are in reasonably proper English (or French or German for that matter). I can read faster than normal speech. But with text speak I have to stop and ‘translate’ every word. I don’t mind the odd spelling mistake or grammatical error, we all make those, but I am still able to read normal writing at a normal speed.

Ruthi

never heard of winge did u mean below

it is a cool word will not forget it

looked it up

whinge
    (h)winj/Submit
    BRIT.informal
    verb

noun
    an act of complaining.

complain persistently and in a peevish or irritating way.
    “stop whingeing and get on with it!”

a long time ago my dad did something that he has now regretted

2 protect me from being a secretary in my future

he wanted me 2 not learn how 2 type

not knowing about the future of computers etc

i don’t really text on a phone

a long time ago

i came up i guess w/ as u call it b4 it was known as texting

more due 2 the luv of ee cummings & not being able 2 type

by the way my sister ignored his advice & types over the upper limit & was a secretary that is now head of her own created position 🙂

now 4 the professional world i never type like this (texting)

and it is super slow ugh

so on this forum i text as if w/ my friends & relatives

i still cringe 2 just like u (i laughed when u said “I am of the generation that had spelling and grammar drummed into them, and I am an avid reader”) love 2 read listen 2 book while cleaning or doing boring things wash etc download on my old mp3 from the library it’s free and now ebooks 2 books a week i would say.

i speak bonjour but do not speak nein

2 do as u requested i respectfully decline

i’m sorry ruthi

Wilt…you are funny 😀

Thanks for the advice. Im feeling alot better today and it is a fasting day. Will see how I go I dont go all day without eating I do have something at lunch time under 110 cals.

Thanks again for your advice.

Without the ‘h’ is quite normal in the UK.

hi Ruthi

well it’s a cool word better than complain

i’m always fascinated by new words & their meanings

thanks

happy fastdays 🙂

ps

it’s mine 2day & it’s 6pm here

don’t want 2 cook 2day ugh

so lentil soup
    heat it up
    covers veg & protein

done 😀

Complain is much more forceful! Winge, or whinge, has a definite whiney note, and absolutely no negative connotations!

If you have just a bit more energy, lentil salad is great – salad (can be out of a bag, or out of the vegbox) with ready cooked lentils out of a tin, warmed a bit. More sophisticated is with a bit of ham, or lardons, or sausage of any sort (assuming no aversion to animal products, of course).

I also have a pressure cooker, and lentils cook in there in a jiffy, with veg, ham, toulouse sausage (gluten free), or whatever else takes my fancy. 10 minutes and done, and several servings.

Ruthi

u may call me usa

winge or winge

it is a nice word

it’s like an angel putting their wings on me &

nudging me

i have 2 get a pressure cooker % a slow cooker

mayb the next fastday i will try the lentil w/ salad

what kind of seasoning?

Kiwiana

u may call me usa

glad ur better

did u look @ chart

is ur weight loss closer due 2 that?

take care

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply.