Mental Health

This topic contains -5 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  mukica 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• HI
    JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE WITH MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES IS FOLLOWING THIS DIET AND HOW IT HAS AFFECTED YOUR CONDITION.
    I AM ONE WEEK IN AND HAVE EXPERIENCED ELEVATED MOOD LEVELS,FEEL MORE ALERT AND FEEL MORE IN CONTROL OF MY LIFE.

editor68, I am happy to hear that your are experiencing positive benefits from 5:2 🙂

I am finding myself a lot more emotional don’t know why. I think that because of the fact that there has been a lot of bad foods in my diet and that I am cutting them out two days a week my body has reacted to that.

I am a regular attendee of aa and have not had a drink since last February. Its My first day on the diet today and my head hurts.

Will keep you posted. Im hoping to get more energy and repair my body from 20 years of drinking.

Well done Warhorse!!

This is really good post….I will definatly follow you..keep updating warhorse…

I really like your post.It is very useful

I did notice an improvement on my mood early on… but if you previously had mental issues it’s still better to check with professionals rather than rely on the fast alone. If you have the money and time, at least.

On the subject of mental health, I wonder if anyone here has ever tried the help of other supposedly recreational substances? I’ve stayed away from them my whole life but it says on this article (https://www.10buds.com/lifestyle/marijuana-and-sports/) that it could benefit during physical activity and your psyche. Abuse of it is of course a different matter, but I was wondering about the normal amount.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply.