Melbourne meeting Thurs 30 Jan

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Serotoninus 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi Melbournites!

Just in case you did not see the invite in Southern Hemispherites, a couple of us are meeting at Flagstaff station at 2pm tomorrow, near cnr William and Latrobe, where the elevator is.

I know it is short notice, and many of you work, but let me know if you can make it. We are also planning a weekend city walk a bit later on, once weather is cooler!!

Cheers
    Sassy 🙂

🙁 I wanna come too. Love Melbourne. Unfortunately I’m on the opposite side of the planet – where we’re waiting for it to get warmer. 😉

Same here TracyJ 🙂

I have never been to Australia though, I love the sun and the heat!!
    Have a lovely meeting and hope you all have a great time!!

What a great idea. Have fun ladies (and gents if applicable!)

I wonder what’s going on with these meetings now? I’m afraid that there won’t be many places to meet because of the pandemic, but I still wish it were possible. Especially that there are things to do in NYC besides such meetings. And I’d love to get together like this with my friends and spend a day or two together to make at least half of the list. I love that people create such exciting articles to learn about places you haven’t heard of anywhere before. It’s good that someone cares and wants to share it with the rest of us.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.