Major non-food victories generated by healthy change in WOE?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Support, chat and encourage
Major non-food victories generated by healthy change in WOE?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Robin55 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• When Brads27 mentioned in another forum a successful attempt to give up smoking, I was reminded of all of the positive lifestyle changes I suddenly began to make around the same time I started to change my way of eating to incorporate LCHF and IF. In retrospect, it is easy to see that, for me, these positive changes reinforced each other and before I knew it the trajectory of my life had been reset in a far more healthy direction (though it’ll take me a while to reach my ultimate goal).

Specifically, around the time (give or take a few months) I began my new WOE, I stopped smoking cigarettes and began taking water aerobics classes three times a week. And I enjoyed an uncommon success with all three lifestyle changes. Which to me is a little bizarre, these successes abruptly appearing after decades of repeated fails in all three areas that I’d found so challenging: food, smoking, exercise. Nonetheless, like the ease, consistency, and success I found when I changed to LCHF and IF, I was delighted to find the same ease, consistency and success when I made the other two lifestyle changes with smoking and exercise.

I was three for three, which was simply astonishing to me. And I am convinced that a powerful synergy was created, probably around the time I first began LCHF (which later evolved to include IF) and the successes began to feed each other, amplify and reinforce each other, in some rare, marvelous, dynamic way.

So now I’m wondering… do any of YOU have stories you can share of your own NON-FOOD VICTORIES that suddenly, finally, happened after or around the time you began to make healthier food choices? If so, it would be great to hear about them!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.