Lost 5.4kg in one month?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Lost 5.4kg in one month?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kpoplover1994 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• So i’ve been doing this diet for about a month and a bit now
    And i’ve already lost 5.4kg, Is that normal?
    The only exercise i do is 10,000 steps or more a day, And 30 minutes on treadmill from time to time..

That’s fantastic! Well done. I’m no expert on the subject by any means but I tend to lose at least that much in the first few weeks of any diet. I’ve even lost 7kg in 2 weeks before! However I tend to put at least part of that weight loss down to the loss of retained water. So I’ll feel less bloated and my jeans will feel a bit looser but I haven’t really lost much fat.

I also think that people with more weight to lose do, in the beginning lose it alot quicker. For example I weigh 102kg at the moment and need to lose around 32kg. If I eat 1200 cals a day i’m creating a deficit of around 900 cals so i’ll lose weight a lot quicker than someone who is eating the same but weigh less, so needs less calories and therefore creates less of a deficit. I hope I explainef that ok :/

But still 5.4kg is excellent progress and should definately be an incentive for you to carry on. Just please don’t feel disappointed if you lose less next month.

Wow! You go girl 🙂 yeah I try not to expect too much because it’s a slow process but the end results from what I’ve heard are amazing!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.