Losing muscle percentage

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Amazon 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi
    I’m in my 4th week on 5 2 and losing lots of weight. Problem is in 2 of the three weeks my body fat percentage has gone up and muscle percentage down. Obviously pretty worried by this. Could it be not enough exercise, been pretty busy and not had much time for it. Dodgy scales? Or is this the wrong plan for me? Any help welcome.

I do believe you will lose muscle mass….gotto keep the exercise up – except not on the fast days ( so I have been told and it makes sense)
    I’m new to this so I’m not much help quite yet. but I am an R.N.

Thanks for that. Hadn’t clocked the not on fast days bit. Going to get regular body weight exercises going again. Been difficult with a baby about (excuses!). Thanks !

There is no reason whatsoever for not exercising on a FD. Some don’t because they say it makes them very tired or they feel nauseous, or lacking in energy. I always exercise on an empty stomach regardless of whether it is a FD or not and my body will cope by metabolising fat to give me the energy needed to do so if there is none available from anywhere else.
    It is a personal decision not a medical one.
    Good luck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.