Looking for lactose free/gluten free recipes or adaptations

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Recipes
Looking for lactose free/gluten free recipes or adaptations

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  catimestler 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi everyone,

The revised 5:2 has been very helpful for the science behind fasting but many recipes don’t apply to myself and my partner unfortunately. I myself am lactose intolerant and my husband is gluten intolerant. Is there anyone out here that has advice or recipes or adjustment to recipes for fast days?

Thank you.

Hey guys. Sorry for bumping the thread, but I’m curious if anyone here has ever tried spirulina. I’ve heard about it recently, and it’s said it’s really helpful.

No worries about bumping the thread, we’re here to help each other out! Regarding your question, yes, I’ve actually tried spirulina before and it can be quite beneficial. It’s a type of organic spirulina powder that’s packed with nutrients and is often used as a supplement. As for lactose-free/gluten-free recipes, there are plenty of options out there. You can find some awesome recipes online or even adapt your favorite ones by substituting certain ingredients. ( https://www.znaturalfoods.com/products/spirulina-powder-organic )

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.