London girl in late 20s with 4st to lose – anyone want to buddy up?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
London girl in late 20s with 4st to lose – anyone want to buddy up?

This topic contains 316 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Moa 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 320 total)

• Morning Everyone! Happy Monday.

Frida it’s so lovely to hear from you! I hope you’re having an amazing time in NZ! It sounds like you are adopting your usual healthy lifestyle up there and I’m sure it’ll show on the scales come Feb. 🙂

Fasting went ok last week but probs not under 500 I’m afraid. I am feeling a bit tempted to ditch this and try something else if I’m honest but I know it does work and I should stick to it. Fasting again today though, who is with me?

kmcall19 how did fasting go last week for you? When are you fasting this week? It’s only 10am and my stomach is already rumbling loudly in the office!

louise93 how is it going? How did your post night out fast go in the end? I’m the same, the morning after just want to eat everything lol. 🙂

Good luck to anyone fasting with me today! 🙂

xxx

Hello Buzzkill, fasting went well last week thank you. I’m fasting today and I’m thinking of trying to do 3 fast days this week so probably Wednesday & Friday too. I know how you feel about wanting to ditch this, I usually feel like that on my fast days but I keep reminding myself that I don’t want to have another summer where I feel uncomfortable with my body and have to stay covered up.

Frida hope you’re having a lovely time!

Hey everyone – happy monday!

Im also fasting today, mondays just seem like a good day to be healthy and start the week off right 🙂

Buzzkill – Thursdays fast was so hard! All I wanted was a giant bagel and cream cheese as soon as I got up! I stuck with it but probably hit closer to 600 then 500.

kmcall19 – wow good for you doing 3 in a week! I also use the exact same motivation to keep me going – i want to be able to look forward to going to the beach/cottage and feel great.

Good luck to everyone fasting today! Its 10am here so just starting out, but already on my 3rd cup of tea 🙂

Hi Guys!

Fasting today and it’s going ok so far. Just have to stay strong until dinner and have an early night. 🙂

kmcall19 I did the 3:4 diet for a while and it was ok at first because I was in the zone but could never do it now. I think it’s good for weeks when you want to give yourself an extra boost. Good luck with it and let me know how it goes!

louise93 mmmmm bagel and cream cheese. 🙂 Well done you for staying so low calorie though! How’s it going this week?

Definitely using the summer as inspiration – usually dreading it because the clothes make me feel so uncomfortable.

Anyways onwards and upwards guys – hope you’re all having a nice week!

Hey Buzzkill – good luck! I know you’ll get through till tonight and really enjoy that dinner 🙂

Had to have a big bagel and cream cheese the day after my fast – but felt like I deserved it! Going out for dinner for my friends birthday tonight then back to a fast tomorrow.

Good luck to anyone else today who’s fasting, to everyone else – have a great week!
    I’m sure you’ll be hearing from me tomorrow 😉

Hey everyone! Off to a good start today on my fast – after eating a ton of latin food last night out to dinner for a friends birthday!

@buzzkill – hope yesterday went well!

Have a good rest of the week guys 🙂

Hi everyone!

I fasted on Monday and it went well but Wednesday didn’t go so well. I’m fasting today so atleast I’ve still managed 2 fast days rather than the 3 that I had planned.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Hi Everyone!

Fasting today for the first time in 5 weeks. Have been so crazy at work, trying to sell and buy a flat and wedding planning I have just been eating crap. DRASTIC times now as wedding only 4 months away – need to get back on this pronto!

Anyone with me today?

xxx

Hi Everyone,

It’s been 7 weeks since I was last on here, time flys. Had an op back at the beginning of Jan and have fully recovered so I am now ready to get back to fasting 🙂 first one today.
    Hope everyone is well and getting on ok?
    Belbop I’m sure you’ll nail this, good luck and I’m with you today!!

Hey everyone! Glad to see everyones getting back into things 🙂

@belbop – how did it go yesterday?

@cainsey80 – thats awesome! glad to hear the op went well and your all recovered.

Im fasting today too – feeling a bit nauseous already though.

Hi everyone!

How are things going for all of you? Still someone doing the 5:2?

I’m back now after a few wonderful weeks and planning on getting started with the 5:2 next week again once I’m back at work and a more structure everyday life. Managed to keep my weight while traveling, and even think I’ve lost a few inches by gaining muscles instead of fat, but still would love to lose some 3-5 kg until the summer and hopefully get a bit more tight in my body.

Hi everyone and welcome to the newcomers!

I had to take a break while uni was stressing me out and then I just got too lazy to get back into it this last month. I’ve gained a little bit of weight but it’s not too bad considering how I was eating. Started doing 5:2 again on Monday and it was surprisingly easy! Hoping that today will feel just as manageable.

Hi everyone,

Anyone fasting today? I’m doing my first fast since a few weeks and must say that it’s going better than expected, might be because I’m very tired after being back at work for the first time in 10 weeks and still a bit jet lagged. Almost feel like I’m ready to go to bed now.

xx

Hey Frida,

congratss on getting back on! Im also fasting today – finding it okay so far. I am planning on hitting closer to 600 calls, but I have to walk to and from work (20 mins each) so i figure it will even out. Have a delicious greek salad for lunch waiting for me – can’t wait!

good luck!

Doing my fourth fast since starting again today and am honestly surprised at how easy it’s been so far. I’m down two kilos after two weeks so I’m thrilled! I’m right back at my maximum comfortable weight now. Going to make sure to stick with it and see how I feel in couple of weeks.

Hello!

That’s great Moa! Congrats!

I’m fasting again tomorrow, was not that hard Monday, so hopefully it will be the same again! I’ll check in tomorrow with updates on how it’s going!

x

Hi all,

So fasting today and have been so busy at work so did no have time for lunch. I’ll make some food now, and hopefully I won’t overindulge during the evening!

Anyone else fasting?

xx

so many time I was tried to do fast but I haven’t succeeded on this goal.

without food live a hole day is not possible for me?

Hi,

Anyone fasting today? Doing my 2nd fast for the week, but a bit disheartened. I take too much of liberties over the weekends so I’m not losing anything at the moment. At least I’m not gaining either, but really need to get a bit more serious my non-fast days to get the results I want. Maybe I should try to add a 3rd fast and see if that helps?

xx

I’m over-eating too so I’m not losing anything either. The fast days feel simple enough, but I can’t control myself the other days. I’m not binging as bad as in the past, but I’m definitely not eating right. I need to start eating like sane person.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 320 total)

You must be logged in to reply.