Welcome to The Fast Diet › The official Fast forums › Food › Top tips › List of good
This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Applepie 5 years, 1 month ago.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
17 Apr 15
Can people list any small bites they’ve found satisfying that don’t require cooking? I struggle to think of things that would work.
So far I’ve found the following:
– Instant miso soup 30 cal
– Gherkins (3 for 5 cal total)
– 2 tbs of cream in a decaf hot drink (40cal)(I know drinking calories is not advised but it really helped tide me over)
– 3 slices of salami (40 cal) or other deli meat
– 1.5 coups air popped popcorn (36 cal) no butter
– small celery stalk with 1/2 tbsp natural peanut butter
– laughing cow cheese wedge on cucumber slices (35 cal)
– 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
– 1 oz of avocado (1/8th) with lime (45 cal)
22 Apr 15
-carrot and celery sticks with lemon juice, salt, pepper sprinkled (about 50 cals for 1 cup combined)
-Blueberries – 20 berries are about 16 calories
-turkey or shaved chicken wrapped around celery sticks – 1 oz of chicken brest is about 36 calories. Celery about 10 cals
Olives 4 calories each
Sliced red pepper with hummus
You must be logged in to reply.
Username or Email:
Track your weight and measurements, BMI and TDEE with our new tracker.
The Fast books are available throughout the world and in many different languages. Buy a copy today.
Michael is touring Australia this September! Here's a link to dates and tickets. Hope to see you there.
Michael Mosley gives an update for 2019, current research in the field and announces a tour starting in February.
Michael looks at the Horizon special, "What's the Right Diet for You" and tells us which diet they say is best for him.
• All featured posts •
in Weight loss • updated 10 minutes ago by symba7
in Weight loss • updated 15 minutes ago by SongBirdMe
in Weight loss • updated 1 hour, 51 minutes ago by Joehartson
• All recent topics •
Copyright © 2020 Michael Mosley and Mimi Spencer
Technical questions or problems with the site? Please email our technical contact.