LCHF every day even on 5:2

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TuulaL 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi,I am eating according to LCHF every day.On fast days I eat e.g. today… in the morning: one boiled egg,a slice(10g) of 30%cheddar,1 teaspoonful of butter and because I happened to have ‘babyjam’of 125g ( all together make about 248kcal). Now in the afternoon I ate soup (250g frozen vegetables from the fridge added water and seasalt,cooked a bit and used mixer),also again one cooked egg,and 2 slices cheese (these make about 180kcal,thus 428kcal today).During the day all that I ate were LCHF exept the baby jam which wasn’t too bad.
    Tuula from Finland
    P.S. I’ll try to inform my success !!

Hi Tuula,

I am not following LCHF but I do skip carbs on individual days and in general try to focus on getting good quality in the carbohydrates I do eat. As far as I know, LCHF in combination with 5:2 is an absolutely OK combination. I do not know if you also know Swedish 🙂 but I know that this was discussed on kostdoktorn.se for instance. I am not at all an expert in the field, but logically, there should not need to be a clash between LCHF and 5:2; rather, cutting down on carbs is almost necessary on a fasting day to cut down on the number of calories. Hope things are going well for you!

Hello Tobias,
    I assume you are Swedish so I could write in Swedish too,but if someone wants to read these posts so…it’ll be in English. I know people have started 5:2 + LCHF and started doing better with their eating habbits. I do follow kostdoktorn.se as well as dietdoctor.com. -not regularly but quite often. I am pretty sure things would go well for me too but under the circumstances I live now I just try to keep to LCHF even though I relapse ….I admit I’m a sugarholic (bread is my sin) so I should really START all over again.
    Thank you for wishing me well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.