Kat's Diary

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kat1703 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• I thought I’d start a diary to try and keep myself going!

I’m just about to go to bed after having completed my third fast day. I’ve found that the fast days haven’t actually been too bad – I limit my intake to two slim fast shakes a day and a lot of black decaf coffee and herbal teas! I might change it up later on, but I find not dealing with food at all is the easiest way for me so far 🙂

Height: 5’4″
    Weight at start: 9st 12lbs
    Goal weight: 8st 12lbs
    Current weight: 9st 10lbs (as of Friday after two fast days completed)
    Current BMI: 23.3
    Current body fat: 35%
    Waist measurement: At belly button: 33 inches At smallest part of waist: 31 inches

I don’t have a lot to lose so not expecting quick and big results, but a pound loss at this Friday’s weigh in would be nice 🙂 I’m doing quite long fasts (last meal was at 8pm yesterday and I won’t have breakfast until about 9.30am tomorrow when I get into work), so hopefully I’ll see some good results…

2nd weigh in today after fast day yesterday:

Weight: 9st 9lb
    Weight (on new scales): 9st 8.4lbs
    BMI: 22.6
    Body fat: 32.5%
    Waist measurement at belly button: 32 inches
    At smallest part of waist: 30 inches

So, while 1lb loss this week doesn’t seem like much, I am more than happy with the other measurement progress! Woo hoooo!

Now, finally time for breakfast 🙂

Hi Kat,

nice idea. But I think, 1lbs is pretty good for not craving anything during 5 days of the week, isn’t it? I’ve read that for a healthy weight loss 1 – 2/lbs per week are to be aimed at.

AND: you have lost about 2,5% of body fat.

Enjoy your breakfast 🙂

Wow, it nice to know that you’re loosing a weight. Congrats! =)

Thanks both! Had quite an indulgent Sunday, so I’m actually quite glad today is fast day!

3rd weigh in today:

Weight: 9st 8.2 lbs
    Body fat: 32.6%
    At smallest part of waist: 30 inches
    At belly button: 32 inches

So, basically no change – a bit disappointing as I stuck to under 500 cals for both fast days but must plough on! Fingers crossed for a better result next week 🙂

I’m on my second fast day of the week and I have to say, this week has been the hardest! Maybe it has something to do with going on a 20Km hike last weekend and my first fast day was on a day I had to get up at 4am for work!

Weigh in tomorrow… Fingers crossed for a good result. Would be happy with half a pound, but a pound would be excellent!

Disappointing results this week 🙁

Weight: 9st 10.2lbs
    Body fat: 33.5%
    At smallest part of waist: 30.5 inches
    At belly button: 32.5 inches

So 2lbs gain and increases everywhere else! Very disheartening. Was hoping I wouldn’t have to calorie count during the rest of the week as that’s why I started this in the first place, but looks like I’ll have to 🙁

Ah well – onwards and upwards (or downwards, preferably!)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.