Just Starting New Keto diet with IF.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Minka 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi all

So, I’m a 49yo Male and weighed 17st 5lb when I started my new diet on the 23rd April 2019.

I have done Atkins is the past with mixed results but have now found that the Ketogenic diet to suit me better. I have also introduced Intermittent Fasting to the diet which is now showing results.

I now only have one meal a day in the evening with Zero food any other time. I drink sparkling water or black unsweetened black coffee throughout the day. I check my urine with urine keto strips and am solidly in Ketosis. I feel load better and the weight is now dropping quickly. It would be good to share my experience with others on a similar diet or happy to chat will anyone considering it.

Hi there! I’m interested in reading your progress as I already practice IF, have for nearly 3 years so am already at goal weight, which I reached through conventional 5:2 of consuming 500 calories on fast days. Because I continued to experience a deep seemingly insatiable on my non-fasting days, I decided to try lchf and that has not only satiated the hunger, I have reaped many other benefits. So, I’ve continued with lchf and am contemplating moving to keto. Please keep writing updates. I would love to read them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.