Just starting

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  saraann 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I was wondering if anyone out there is doing this diet and is a hypothyroidism sufferer. I was diagnosed in February after a year of feeling bad but although I am getting there I cannot lose the weight I gained. I have tried everything and was losing hope till I read about this diet. Can anyone give me advice?

Are you on medication for hypothyroidism? I too have the condition and I’m obviously on the diet, but the Synthroid I take has been very helpful. I was totally exhausted before I began taking it and I feel much better with my daily dose.

Thank you so much for replying! I am 100mg of levothyroxine and going back tomorrow for my hundreth check up. I feel loads better than I did but still tired and still struggling with my weight. I am just worried this will be another disappointment as I am sick of being fobbed off by the doctor who tells me it will sort itself out and tring everything I can think of to lose weight.

Welcome and good luck with the plan, saraann. I really hope it’ll provide the weight loss and other health benefits you are looking for 🙂

Thank you, I am actually excited the more I read. Good luck to you too and thank you so much for replying x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.