Just starting

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NoMoreFatAlli 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi, I’m on day 1 of this new lifestyle and of course I’m going in boots and all and fasting. I’ve downloaded a calorie counting App called Fat Secret to keep track of my allowance on fast days. Today I decided to skip breakfast and I’ve just had a small lunch. I’ll have a small dinner early tonight and see how I go. I must say that having the thought in the back of my mind that I don’t have to do this tomorrow is fantastic! I feel very liberated, almost naughty thinking I’ll have that tomorrow instead! Brilliant! Anyhow, I’ve got a long road ahead, with around 25kgs to lose, but I’m allowing myself 18months to achieve that goal and if it’s quicker that will be a bonus. I’m really looking forward to connecting with others on the same path and seeing positive changes in my health and energy levels. Onwards and upwards, or downwards in this case!

Thank you, Incredibly helpful

Welcome, NoMo. Your goals sound very achievable. Including protein in your lunches and dinners will help to keep you feeling full.
    Good luck.

Thank you, feeling good after my first fast day. Another fast tomorrow, an unavoidable work lunch ‘aldesko’ so that’s when I’ll eat. Weighed myself about 11 times 😂 because I can’t believe that after 1 fast it’s gone down 800gms! Anyway probably beginners luck but I’ll wait and see in a week.

Nearly finished my second fasting day and I just ate about 6 big large corn chips without realizing I was even doing it 😬.i was making afternoon tea for my kids and I was putting some hommus and corn chips in a bowl and as a was washing some grapes I looked down and I’d eaten these bloody chips! Just goes to show how we mindlessly eat when food is in front of us. Anyway I’m not writing off the day, that would be silly. Absolutely 0 to eat until lunch tomorrow to add 8 extra hrs to the fast day to make up for it. Still loving it though. My husband is considering joining me, I hope he does. He’s only got 6-8kgs to lose, a little 40 year old spread! But I know he’d be great because of his steely resolve. Seriously the man is hard to break! I hope everyone is having a great day too.

Still going. Getting much better at fasting days, and having had only 1 snack today of 150 calories, I’m not feeling hungry at all. I’ve also had milk in my tea, so adding another 100 to be on the safe side. Not seeing much of a move on the scales, down a bit over a kg, but feeling good and motivated to keep going.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.