Just Started

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cski 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hello
    I have started the diet this week, did a fast day on Tuesday and another one today. So far so reasonably straightforward. I don’t have a large amount of weight to lose – just under half a stone, and then plan to continue on a maintenance basis. Just hoping to feel better generally and enjoy guilt-free blow-outs at weekends!

hi Strangerachael and welcome to the forums!

well done on your fasts so far, good luck and enjoy your feed days too 🙂

Angie xx

Hi There! Just started the fast diet this week and it’s going really well. I fasted on Monday and Thursday and tried out a couple of different methods. I skipped breakfast on Monday and had a late lunch at around 2pm, then a light dinner. I found that having the late lunch just whet my appetite which meant that I felt really ravenous when I got home! On Thursday I didn’t eat anything until 7pm, and had a nice stuffed aubergine with chickpeas and green salad which was really filling. I found Thursday much easier because I sort of just put food out of my mind for the day and wasn’t tempted by anything. So it seems that the ‘all or nothing’ approach works much better for me. The great thing is, it does seem to have immediately worked, and I have lost 3 lbs this week. I am finding the ‘feed days’ a bit hard though, because I do worry that I’m going to spoil my efforts – does anyone else find that? Any tips much appreciated!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.