Just Popping By…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Carla 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• It has been awhile since I checked in. The 6:1 is working wonderfully. In late April I saw a gain back 3 of the 35 pounds I lost last year and immediately spent a couple weeks on the 4:3 and lost it. (…I think I just indulged a bit too heartily on the week of my birthday…) After you lose the weight you want gone the 6:1 is a wonderful way to maintain it.

Shopping for summer swimwear without grimacing for the first time in many years! And I don’t shy from family photo shoots anymore either!

http://mymorningcup-chc.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-cup-of-success-52-diet.html

(before and after the 5:2 for 6 months)

This truly is the last diet you’ll EVER need!

Happy Fasting Everyone!

(((hugs)))

Carla

Now bring on the swimwear!

What an encouraging post! Congratulations, Carla!

How did 4:3 go for you, any harder than 5:2?

Best,

Ann

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, Ann.

Actually I found 4:3 to be preferable to 5:2. I lost around 2 to 2.5 pounds per week and noticed that my eating habits greatly adjusted. Even when I switched to the 6:1 for maintenance I just ate less…and wanted less food.

Now stopping back in after the first full year I can honestly say that the 5:2 is the most amazing diet/lifestyle change I have ever found. Not only did I manage to drop to the middle of my IBW Zone…and several full sizes…but since the end of March (losing almost 10 additional pounds in March alone) and switching to 6:1 to maintain it…I haven’t gained it back! When the scale creeps up a pound or so I switch over to a 4:3 for the week and it is gone.

I have felt better…healthier and more energy than I have in years…although I attribute most of that to weighing almost 45 pounds less now. That is 2 twenty pound bags of potatoes and a five pound bag of sugar! And I eat whatever I like (including cupcakes, carbs, et al)…portion control of course and I still always FAST one day a week. My labs are perfect.

From someone who yo-yo dieted from 1988-2013 The Fast Diet has been nothing short of amazing! If you want to read from the beginning to the end…check out my profile. Pictures in my link.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.