Just Joined …. Looking for someone like me!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ml_g9 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Im a 27 year old 5ft7″ female, currently weighing 175 lbs (79.3 kgs).
    I hope to lose 1-2 stone (14 lbs/6.35 kg – 28 lbs/12.7 kg) and im a member of a gym and usually do 2,3 or 4 days a week, combinding cardio\weights.

My 24 year old 6ft1″ Boyfriend has joined me, currently weighing 210 lbs (95.25 kg). I dont think he has a target but wants to slim down and tone up. He comes to the gym with me but is more of a weights man with a bit of running.

Does anyone fit this description that has had any positive or negative results to share?

Day 1 of fasting seemed to easy to be true, im waiting for the struggle. Ive been on many failed low carb/low fat diets so maybe i’m just used to feeling hungry all the time.

Any advice\words of wisdom are very much welcome and i shall be posting results good or bad when we have some to share.

Wish us Luck 🙂

Hey! I am 34, 5″5′ and weigh 140lbs. I too have been on low calorie diets for as long as I can remember and to be honest this is so easy to follow, the simplicity of it is what is great! I go to a gym as well, although mostly for weights as I run/cycle nearly every day (in the summer)

Although, I have only lost a few pounds in total since starting, I have played about with “normal” eating on non-fast days but the weight doesn’t just “fall off” like it does with others. But the inches have defo fallen off and clothes fit so much better, inf act almost dropped a dress size in a couple of months – but still the scales are not budging (maybe they are broken, haha!)

Fast days can be good and can be bad – but at the end of the day – it is only ONE day, not a never-ending timescale of counting calories and deprivation. And one day is always achievable.

Good luck to you both!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.