June 2018 Monthly Challenge – Hello Summer!!!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
June 2018 Monthly Challenge – Hello Summer!!!

This topic contains 933 replies, has 68 voices, and was last updated by  Anna6 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 451 through 500 (of 938 total)

• Day 13 Belfast CD

Feeling a bit under the weather today. Sore joints, a headache and generally out of sorts. ☹️
    Welcome to @beedoo and @rubenesque.
    Good luck Rainbowsmile. You can do this!

Have a good day everyone.

day 13 North Canton OH NFD
    welcome @beedoo and @rubenesque
    @rainbowsmile you’ve got this 🙂
    Gotta run my friends, a full work load calls

Day 13 – SW WA USA – NFD

Scale down after yesterday even with a little bit of carrot cake at dept mtg. Intake stayed mindful.

@dykask – I appreciate your healthy long term perspective. This isn’t a sprint.

@rainbowsmile – all the best on your exams. You’re probably taking them as I write.

Welcome @beedoo – I’m glad you’re able to work part-time. Those little ones grow so fast.

@coda – good for getting those brownies intact to your son. A definite victory!

@moukinator – glad your knee is improving & you were able to run

@flourbaby – thanks for the morning smile. Glad you’re seeing your ribs. There’s hope for the rest of us too.

@annamariav – what’s ODAAT?

@debster251 – hope you get feeling better quickly!

Together we are stronger!

@annemarilyn and @flourbaby and without so much of a lick or sniff – couldn’t take the chance with those brownies lol

Don’t know why my ankles and knees feel so stiff today – even up into my hip? Did week 4 of Couch 2 5k but had to push myself must have looked so ungainly ha ha.

ODAAT = one day at a time and what we should all do, take one day at a time and make the most of that day x

Day 13, Rocky Mountains, US, CD

@rainbowsmile: Sending you good vibes for your exam. You can do it! 😊😊😊

Some of you wrote about how dry it is. We definitely have a drought here in Utah. Little snow in winter, not much rain in spring. A ‘controled’ burn got out of hand and is devastating a lot of land. It is not a bit under control anymore and the winds are not helping. Poor wildlife! Very sad situation and it is only Mid June! 😢😩😧

Have a good Wednesday everyone! 🌷🌼🌻

Day 13 UK NFD

Somebody please send help I just can’t stop eating. I just don’t know what is up with me but I am so hungry and just want naughty carbs. Maybe the rebel in me is playing up as I said I wanted to cut down on my carbs?!

Today was supposed to be a fast Day but it has turned into a feast day. I am aiming for a b2b tomorrow and Friday as I have my night out on Saturday.

At least I got my Jillian Michaels workout done. That’s something I guess.

NFD today. Restarted exercise program. I enjoy a program called “stretch and flow”. Could only do 15 minutes. Became lightheaded and clammy. Very discouraged. Today went to work out on bike and treadmill. Better results today. Plan to meet with an instructor to see whats going on. I have difficulty walking very far. Drs. Dont know why. Anyway, hoping to build up my strength. Have a big trip to Spain this fall and will be doing a lot of walking.
    @redrockgirl302 sorry to hear about the wildfires. We loved visiting Utah and the red rocks.

Day 13 UK NFD

2nd post

I am really interested in signing up for Les Mills on demand. Can anyone advise if it is worth it?

I’ve tried bodypump before and loved it. It would be great to dust off my barbell and put it to good use again. The other programmes also look very interesting too.

USA Day13 FD

Just jumping in here for accountability! Today is a water fast which ends tonight. Did yoga, personal training, and power walking today. I love to exercise and fast at the same time!

For all of you who are suffering from lack of rain, I think all that rain has come my way. It almost never stops and it’s been over a month. I think I am going to need an ark soon! LOL

Still Day 13 –

Munching on some veggies and hummus – low carb, healthy fat/protein
    @Sarabob – we all have days like that. Don’t beat yourself up. One thing I find helps is to focus on what I will have rather than on what I won’t. In general, when I’m eating, I’m trying to go for LCHFMP. It is so much more satiating & and helps with the cravings.

@kaywesterman – so Spain in the fall! May your walking get all sorted out before then. It is no fun to travel and be in pain. In 2016, I had an injury in early June here in the USA. I thought I got it sorted out before I left the country but after a couple of weeks in Rwanda, the Canary Islands (Spain) & southern Florida and over 30 days later what a mess. I powered through the pain up hills in Santa Cruz and it wasn’t pleasant. It ended up that what started with an arch falling due to insufficient support in a shoe back in June ended up with a twisted knee & a tracking problem with that knee. With xray, chiro, physical therapy & more chiro, I’m finally in a good place after several more issues that were triggered in my body because of that one event. I hope you can figure out what is going on for you and get to the root of it.

@ccco – wish you could send some of your moisture to @Redrockgirl.

Day 13, Germany, NFD
    2nd post

I’m 3 days on this journey and on an emotional rollercoaster already. I miss the comfort of having to eat something when stressed, or facing emotinally challenging situations, or bored etc. Now that I don’t stuff down my feelings with food, i have to face them.
    Well, it’s time to put my big-girl pants on and stop whining about it. LOL

@Annamariev many of us have experienced exactly what you’re talking about. I can’t remember who but they said the exact same thing. Fasting has helped me (and so many others in this forum) with our physical, emotional and mental issues. I used to enjoy stuffing food in my mouth, now I’m more mindful (at least most days) and I really try to savor every bite and enjoy the experience. Food tastes so much better when you’ve gone without for a little while.

@basyjames
    I’m looking forward to those changes myself.I know this isn’t just about the weight, it’s a possibility for my self improvement. I know 100% that it is time for that next step. Going to bed as a winner today. 3rd day is down. I ate only twice, limited myself to 1 plateful of food. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, but I have to prepare for my next FD on Friday.

Wish you all well!

Well exam is done, no idea if I passed or not. My mind went blank on occasion. This is civil litigation and it’s complex. Very very complicated and full of jargon, difficult to understand and structured in a bizarre way.

It’s supposed to reduce the costs of litigation and encourage compliance and negotiation but it truly requires the intellect of Einstein to understand it.

The pass rates are low and some candidates take it six or seven times. The manual is hard to understand and doesn’t tie up with the case studies. I am no dummy but am struggling with it. My lecturer is very good but what can he do in 7 evenings of lectures plus he ran two extra revision sessions giving up his Saturday before the exams to assist us with understanding.

If I fail then I won’t give up, it’s like this way of life, pick yourself up, dust yourself down and start all over again.

Enough of that, it’s as hard as understanding diet, exercise and all that stuff. Which has me baffled so just do it is my answer.

So tomorrow get over it and lose the blob.

Mari

Second post

@sarahbob I have a subscription to Les Mills on demand, to get the best from it you will need some equipment at home. Luckily out there are some great second hand deals. I have dumbbells, a bar and free weights. I don’t have a cycle but a cross trainer so I use that. You will also need a bench of some kind (a step will do) and a mat. Perhaps a great exercise band.

But the programs are great. I also chrome cast to my dad’s old tv. Plus I can take it with me where ever I go. There is an app which works well. It’s cheap at £10 and there is a new version every 12 weeks of the main programs. Try the 10 day free trial.

I really love it.

And I do this at David Lloyd too. Body pump is my fave.

Mari

Day 14, Germany, NFD

For today I pledge to eat only lunch and dinner, a maximum of 1 plateful for each.

Have a great, stressful day everybody!

Day 14, Cornwall UK, FD

Morning all! Another fast day and hoping to stay on track for a mid month weigh-in tomorrow. As usual, I doubt that I will have lost anything and then hope to be proven wrong!

I am taking our small pouch for her annual vaccination today and hate it when she squeals. Feels like i betrayed her but its for her own good! Same feeling when my son was a baby. I’ll give her a treat after. She’s one messy fluff-ball at the moment and needs a trim.

Day 14 UK FD 1st B2B

@rainbowsmile I shall cross my fingers for your exam results. Good luck! I have all the equipment to begin Les Mills and I really want to but I just need to decide if I can commit to it as my toddler is like the energizer bunny and he is giving me very little time to workout at the moment. I always give a little sigh when I see my exercise equipment just sitting there gathering dust. ☹

Today’s pocket list:

@cornish-jane
    @sarahbob 1st of B2B

Day 14 – CD – Ireland
    Day 13 – FD
    Feeling like I am back on track and have managed two fast days this week.. I am finding it harder to stick to this WOL than in winter which I don’t really understand but will power on..taking one day at a time..

Day 14 – Japan – NFD 79.6kg

@flourbaby – NutritionalFacts.org has put up a lot of videos about nuts. They are very pro-vegan but focus a lot of studies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUmFfHNyj7s&list=PL5TLzNi5fYd9GAyFQKU1OLz7CW_IZZ5Ww

When I cut refined sugar I started replacing things like ice cream with nuts. Nuts are very calorie dense but I haven’t experienced weight gain from them. It could be I’m just lucky that way, but for months I was eating well over 500 calories a day of nuts. That is really extreme. It probably did slow down my weight loss. These days I’m eating closer to 300 calories a day of nuts, except when I’m fasting. Sometimes I eat less. My appetite has been naturally changing. However I’m really happy to be able to enjoy eating a lot more than I was before 5:2 but actually losing weight. However in my case it seems that refined added sugar triggers fat gain.

Day 14 Belfast NFD
    A bit of a whoosh… yay. Am in new low territory despite eating fish and chips yesterday evening.

@Redrockgirl. Sorry to read about the fires. Every type of weather brings its difficulty. Hope no one was hurt.
    @sarahbob I rely on fizzy water when I get the munchies. Or try eating an apple or two. By that time you’ve done that, maybe the cravings will have gone. My problem is constant drip sabotage. 🤭
    @kaywesterman don’t lose heart. A little at a time till your stamina improves. Hope you get it sorted for your holiday.
    @annamariav emotional/stress eating is a problem for many of us. That’s why this forum is so good. Our weight loss journey is about working through the problems that caused us to be overweight In the first place and here is a wonderful place to do it. It’s about nurturing your soul. Lots of support and no judgment. I love ‘going to be as a winner’. We should aim for that every day.

We only get one body. Love it and look after it.

Have a good day my fellow Fasters.

Day 14 – UK – Reading – FD

My mojo has gone walkabouts. But I’ve sort of got an excuse – I’m in the same boat as @rainsbowsmile with an exam on Tuesday. I’m panicking as I don’t think I’m ready. I can retake twice, but would prefer to pass first time (obviously). But your post made me feel better knowing I’m not the only one. Not sure whether you went round in small circles eating chocolate, but I’m finding its not helping the material stick, just the scales. Onwards are downwards …

Day 14, London UK, FD

Boxing class last night led to coming home exhausted (in a good way), quick shower, watching the Fast-fix diabetes programme (WOW!!!) then bed, I didn’t even think about putting anything other than water in my mouth…………. Result!!!

@annemarilyn, today is THE day isn’t it???? ‘Happy retirement day’???? I’ve lost track!!!! Congratulations if it is ……………. Early congratulations if it isn’t!!! LOL!! Did you get the all clear on the chest pains??

@beedoo, as the ‘Queen of procrastination’, I’m stunned that I haven’t given in and missed a day yet!! However, I really, really enjoy my Wednesday evening boxing class ‘cause it means I don’t have to do the 30 Day shred!!!! …………………. Love your handle ………… I don’t suppose your OH is called @Shoo …………..???????………. Terrible joke!!!!

@dykask, I’ll get to that video this evening after Yoga…………. maybe with a tiny handful of nuts, although it is a FD!!!!. Thanks!!!

Keep the faith people, and remember as @at said –

“If I quit now, I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started, I was desperately wishing to be where I am now”

Day 14 London CD

Reading all the posts but away from home so hard to respond and to fast, aiming for a CD daily (need to fix this excuse). Welcome to all just joining us.

My weight isn’t moving down much but I have noticed my BP is consistently coming down, no longer borderline high BP and I’m sure a blood test would reveal other important reductions.

In awe of those who used to plank and now in awe of those shredding and feeling my age or lack of keeping up with the times as I don’t know half the abbreviations/text speak so thanks @annemarilyn for asking and thanks @coda for explaining ODAAT, simple when you know! Something not simple sounds like @rainbowsmile your exam, fingers crossed all your hard work pays off first time round.

@kaywesterman – commiserations and wishing for a speedy turnaround.
    @debster251 – fish and chips and a new low territory, is that one of those carb whoosh’s I’ve heard about? Lucky you.

Have a good day everyone.
    Ta x

Day 14…NSW Australia…NFD
    Hi everyone, just checking in!

Day 14 UK FD

Popping in to be accountable, gotta dash otherwise yoga & meditation won’t fit in ahead of the hordes… back to read/comment later. Hope y’all have a good one, whatever it may bring x

Today’s pocket list:

@cornish-jane
    @sarahbob 1st of B2B
    @flourbaby
    @ktcaroline
    @michelinme

Day 14 FD Dublin Ireland

Welcoming a FD after an over indulgent NFD yesterday… there was too much garlic bread involved! Hopefully I haven’t completely sabotaged the week and today’s FD will help me undo any damage done. Really need to start being more aware and mindful of what I’m eating on a NFD and try stick to healthier options when I can.

@moukinator Delighted you were able to get back running. I too find it difficult to get myself out the door and not stop after 1km. I find listening to podcasts really help and distract me from my brain trying to make me give up. Also not sure if you have a park run in your area but I recently started going to my local one and it’s really helping with my running progress!

Adding myself to the pocket list, good luck everyone;
    @cornish-jane
    @sarahbob 1st of B2B
    @flourbaby
    @ktcaroline
    @michelinme
    @louiseo46

Hi all day 14 NI FD

@sarahbob – what can help is be mindful as to what you eat the day before a fast day as it can have an impact on how hard or easy you may find it. If you over do the bad carbs the day before it awakes the hunger dragon – it is easier to learn/try not to feed it what it craves. Loads of water can help drown the little bugger, also if you can do something that raises your heart rate when you get that feeling you need to eat.

@annamariav – so you have identified what you used to do – what are your plans to do when stressed, emotional or bored if not to eat? We need to have some thing in mind that we can do instead so we are prepared.

@rainbowsmile – fingers crossed you have nailed it.

@debster251 – well done you – so jealous!

@dingping – Glad to be of assistance, if you are not sure just ask – someone will enlighten you.

@flourbaby – wow you seem to have really got your mojo this month – well done. I recorded the programme last night – worth watching?

Adding myself to the Day 14 pocket list – you can do it! When you feel like quitting – think about why you started!

@cornish-jane
    @sarahbob 1st of B2B
    @flourbaby
    @ktcaroline
    @michelinme
    @louiseo46
    @coda

Day 14 – Iceland – FD

Up one kg since Tuesday (blame it on yesterday’s pizza) so adding an emergency FD today! Going on holiday on the 25th and hope to reach my monthly goal by then…

@basyjames @michelinme @moukinator @at @cornish-jane @coda @kerryn73 – thanks for your kind words!!
    Welcome to the challenge @annamariav @rubenesque and @beedoo
    @rainbowsmile and @ktcaroline – all the best for your exams!
    @flourbaby – Wow, love your new waist and ribs!! Certainly an inspiration to get going with the 30 day shred!
    @debster251 – yay on your whoosh!
    @annamariav – well done on finishing a good 3rd FD! It quickly becomes a routine and you are on the right track!

Adding myself to the pocket list, good luck everyone!
    @cornish-jane
    @sarahbob 1st of B2B
    @flourbaby
    @ktcaroline
    @michelinme
    @louiseo46
    @coda
    @borealis 1st of B2B

Second post

Great link than you @dykask. The findings kinda fit in with the Pioppi diet which I am reading at the moment. Eating nuts is one area of my diet I could improve on.
    @rainbowsmile here’s hoping. You’ve worked so hard; you deserve it my friend.
    @dingping and @coda thanks for that. Considering I’ve been faffing around since January – only 4lbs gone -not even 1lb a month☹️ – it’s about time I took myself in hand! Definitely Club Tor-Twah! However, being a cup-half-full gal, if I hadn’t reset my goal weight, I would be in maintenance now.
    @flourbaby I recorded that too. I’m binge watching Harlan Coben’s ‘Safe’ on Netflix so no time for healthy stuff 🤪

Off to do some housework. OS is up for the weekend so looking forward to the sunshine he brings into the house.

Day 14 Stevensville Maryland USA CFD

Just popping on for a quick check in before work. Feeling good and trying to stay on the positive side of life today. Looking forward to lunch, planning on avocado toast. That is all I will eat today, they rest of the day will be lemon sparkling water.

@cornish-jane
    @sarahbob 1st of B2B
    @flourbaby
    @ktcaroline
    @michelinme
    @louiseo46
    @coda
    @borealis 1st of B2B
    @diana123

Have a great day everyone.

Day 14 – Ireland 🇮🇪 -FD

It was very stormy last night and we have been without power since around 4.30am. It’s now 7.30am and still no power, and for some reason my gas hob is affected so I cannot boil water for my morning coffee 😨. Guess it’s a cold water fast today.

I am writing this up on my Notes as I cannot post until power and Internet restored, possibly this evening after work.

@flourbaby you are right, we must be twins…when you mentioned TOM I had a quick check and yup, the next day or so. That will explain how hormonal I felt yesterday…..

But will it explain the bottle of wine I tucked under my arm on the way home yesterday, and thoroughly enjoyed a few glasses with meatballs for my NFD dinner. 😀However, I count as a win the fact that I did not finish the bottle (that would have been unheard of a few years ago). I just felt like a wine treat. It’s a rare thing midweek….the weekends…well….!!!!

Still have food in transit issues, took a Senna tea last night, lots of water….wonder why the bloat is ongoing. Oh well. Ho hum. Such is our bodies but the WOL makes us more aware of these things.

@annemarilyn not long to go now. Wishing you all the best in the next few days.

@dingping I thought of you the other day, was wondering if any further news on your house purchase and reallocation plans?

I can’t respond to any posts as I don’t have access. Will catch up later hopefully.

Day 14 North Wales FD

@cornish-jane
    @sarahbob 1st of B2B
    @flourbaby
    @ktcaroline
    @michelinme
    @louiseo46
    @coda
    @borealis 1st of B2B
    @diana123
    @molij

Have a great day.

Day 14, NFD, US

Yesterday’s 3rd FD was hard but I persevered. And the scales rewarded me with a 2kg drop this morning. I know it’s not a real 2kg drop (as that seems to be my normal weekly fluctuation) but it certainly is a nice moral boost. Especially as I’m on holidays next week and my OH has booked us into some really nice restaurants. Lots of wine and good food coming up! And sleep!! I have been sleeping so badly lately and the only time I seem to be able to get my 8 hour quotient is on the weekends and when on holidays.

Cross fingers for your exam, @rainbowsmile. Even if you don’t pass (and I’m hoping you will) you will have learned from this experience and be even more prepared for next time.

Day 12 – USA – NFD
    Day 13 – USA – FD
    Day 14 – USA – NFD

Good FD yesterday, 364 cals. Sorry I’m a little MIA this month…lot’s going on, and hope to come in for a landing soon!

Day 14, almost halfway there, North canton OH.

@rainbowsmile you have overcome so much, I just wanted to let you know that you are an inspiration. You will ace that exam, I just know it.
    @metatauta, no worries my friend, that is the beauty of this forum, hope you stick that landing
    @flourbaby you are killing it, every time I get down on myself, I remember when you were down on your self and look at you now, just flying! That is so encouraging.

We did not come this far, just to come this far. Fasting may not win every battle, but it is winning the war; and that is what matters.

@cornish-jane
    @sarahbob 1st of B2B
    @flourbaby
    @ktcaroline
    @michelinme
    @louiseo46
    @coda
    @borealis 1st of B2B
    @diana123
    @molij
    @basyjames

Day 14 – NFD; Dublin, Ireland

Recently my CD have been turning into NFD as stomach has become a bottomless pit. I was wondering why that was and then I checked my calendar – sure enough, time of the month is coming round again and I always stuff myself the week before.

Today is gearing up to be another over-indulgent day as going for a barbecue with colleagues in the evening. It’s funny though – a few months ago a day like today would have been the norm, I wouldn’t have classified it as over-indulgent. It wasn’t until we started tracking our calories rigorously that we realized how much we were consuming every day.

@louiseo46 – I’ve heard about the park runs and there is actually one close to where we live. Honestly, my only problem with them is the early start on a Saturday – I am NOT a morning person :p But I would like to give it a go someday.

Good luck to everyone fasting today, I look forward to joining you tomorrow!!

Day 14, UK, FD

Yesterday was so busy I didn’t get a chance to post, but I read all the posts 🙂
    Today FD is going well, I intend to have just a home made chicken soup later (Anna6 recipe, thank you :D) and maybe an apple later.

I have to go run some errands and I can’t be late, so I will try and post again later, but if I don’t, stay strong everyone, and if you struggle just remind yourself why you decided to start this WOL in a first place, I find that helps a little 🙂

Have a great day everyone ❤

@cornish-jane
    @sarahbob 1st of B2B
    @ktcaroline
    @flourbaby
    @michelinme
    @louiseo46
    @coda
    @borealis 1st of B2B
    @diana123
    @daffodil2010
    @molij
    @basyjames
    @shinything

me again – @daffodil2010 – you probably do but just in case, you do know that you have to manually light the gas if the power is off?

So far so good – one coffee and one small glass of kefir – heading to hairdressers after work and if I can tell them not to even bring out those little biscuits – it should be a good fast day – fingers crossed.

2nd post
    Day 14, Germany, NFD

@annemarilyn sorry for the abbrevation, it’s borrowed from my former quit smoking support site. I thought it’s known here too. One day at a time, which means we have to stick to stay smober for the given day only and don’t worry about long time revolution. That’s a little mental trick for overcoming any addiction.

@coda I use my tools from quitting smoking 2,5 years ago. I took eating completely off the table except 2 meals, lunchtime and dinnertime. Both can be flexible, so lunchtime can vary from 12-3, depending on my schedule and dinner from 6-9. Any other time i have only only sugar free drinks such as water, tea, etc.
    I also use the 4(5) D rule: Delay, Drink (cold water helps with craving), Distract (do anything else), Discuss (read forum posts and comment), Deep breathing (helps concentrating and calms the urges). These help me when having a hard time. So far I ate 9 times this week. Last week that could happen in a day, of course with smaller quantities, but still this is a difference.

Let’s all keep up with the good work, especially those who have a fast day today!

Day 14, Rocky Mountains, US, CD

Yesterday’s CD morphed into a NFD. My DH surprised me with tickets to a movie (‘Book Club’- I enjoyed it a lot) and, of course, there was movie popcorn etc.
    But it was a fun evening! 😊😊😊
    Today I need to get rid of the water retention from salt and eat very mindfully.

Have a good Thursday everyone! 🦋🌼🌻

3rd post
    Day 14, Germany, NFD

Ok, i realized now that this is only Thursday. So I ate 7 times this week, not 9. 😀

@redrockgirl302 – sounds like a fun evening! (Off topic: I love the Rocky Mountains! I used to live in Boulder, Colorado 20 years ago. I was an aupair for a wonderful family)

2nd post:

@annamariav: How interesting! Boulder, CO is a beautiful town! 😊

Day 14, Gozo Malta, nfd

Yesterday’s fd ended up at 1,00 calories. This morning I weighted at 67.8 kilos.

I ate half a thin pizza for lunch and had a coffee liqueur with my sister in law who came to visit. This evening I’ll eat something light only.

Have a great Thursday everyone. Onwards and downwards.

Day 14 London UK FD

I love how busy this thread is but having trouble keeping up with it! Today is my second fast day and I can’t believe how quickly the time has passed (helps that I have been busy) or how I haven’t been very hungry. It’s 2.25pm and I have had a couple of herbal teas and a packet of miso soup, totalling 24 calories. Saving myself for dinner tonight! Had a really good NFD yesterday and was on track with my TDEE but then husband asked if I fancied a drink…and ended up having a bottle of wine. Oops. I have no doubt that will affect weight loss this week. But it was a lovely evening so I won’t beat myself up about it.

@flourbaby You are my inspiration and I’m determined to start the 30 Day Shred this weekend!

Day 14 – Ireland – 2nd post

Em, blushes, @coda, I completely forgot this morning that the gas can be lit manually if power out……my DH sent me a text reminding me but I was already in work. Feel such an idiot 😳 Thanks though for coming back.

I have felt quite strange all week. One minute I am high, almost manic, the next few hours later I am feeling in very bad form. I do not suffer from depression, so perhaps this is a hormonal pre-menopausal thing? God knows I am long overdue “The Change”. I have not been feeling my usual self, plus I am bloated, constipated, and generally blah.

Sorry to offload on you guys. My girlfriends have already been given the details and, bless them, their solution was a day if retail therapy and a girls night out for dinner soon.

Trying not to think of wine and chocolate on this FD 😨

FD today. Did 30 minutes on treadmill and 20 minutes on stationary bike. Didnt notice any leg aches until several hours later but is managable. Doing ok with my fasting. Not feeling hungry.
    @cornish-jane
    @sarahbob 1st of B2B
    @ktcaroline
    @flourbaby
    @michelinme
    @louiseo46
    @coda
    @borealis 1st of B2B
    @diana123
    @daffodil2010
    @molij
    @basyjames
    @shinything
    @kaywesterman

Day 14 second post

Feeling seriously yuck today tho not sure why, lots of pain and struggling to think so ditched the day’s tasks. But yet another routine health appt turned into a hospital referral “just to check this out” – the 3rd this year 🙁

Also forgot a chef friend was coming to tea until he rang the doorbell! Made an impromptu chocolate mug cake with lowfat gk yogurt and frozen blackberries – high protein/low carb ratio and only a little agave syrup, total calories 380. Left me feeling full but as tho i haven’t eaten properly, so time for low cal crunchy salad, bath & bed. Here’s hoping sleep brings a better tomorrow.

Day 14 – SW WA USA – FD

Hoping to keep it a FD. I need not to let the scale determine my choices today. I thought I made good choices yesterday and was disappointed at the scale moving up this morning. I need to keep in mind that I have control over what I do and do not put in my mouth; what the scaled does I can’t control.

@annamariav – thank you for your sharing.
    I’m wondering when you describe that you are eating 2 meals a day, are you still having 2 FDs? This is a 5:2 forum so we are all usually fasting at least 2 days a week based on Dr. Mosley’s book unless on maintenance. Maybe I misunderstood you.

@dykask – I plan on checking out that video. I am a nut lover.

@flourbaby – Mon. the 18th is the last day of school 🙂 Thank you for the wishes!

Pocket list Day 14 –

@cornish-jane
    @sarahbob 1st of B2B
    @ktcaroline
    @flourbaby
    @michelinme
    @louiseo46
    @coda
    @borealis 1st of B2B
    @diana123
    @daffodil2010
    @molij
    @basyjames
    @shinything
    @kaywesterman
    @annemarilyn

We can do this!

Still day 14 –

@flourbaby – about the chest pain, still checking things out. Scheduled an aptmt for later this month for Ultrasound stress test of some sort. Trying to remember to take the meds. I’m not a med person. Hopefully this will be a short term thing,

@michelinme – may you rest well and feel much improved tomorrow

Viewing 50 posts - 451 through 500 (of 938 total)

You must be logged in to reply.