Jump-Start January! The January 2023 Monthly Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Jump-Start January! The January 2023 Monthly Challenge

This topic contains 397 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  michelinme 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 401 through 404 (of 404 total)

• Day 31 FD800 B2B
    Weigh in today 162 lb Thanks to my amazing 5:2 team support, this makes 3 lb down since Jan 1. Seems “slow and steady” with 800 calorie FD’s fits into my life best this year. I will be thrilled to reach my healthy weight of 135 by Dec 31 …only requires about 2.5 lb loss per month, with a moderate amount of exercise.
    Great day with DH at Rehab yesterday! 5 hours flew by. The day was filled …A dear friend stopped to visit, calls from both DS, details arranged with staff about meds, dental appointment, diet changes etc and a delightful uplifting conversion with the son of DH’s roommate. Felt a bit hesitate to invade their privacy by saying hello but so glad I did! Always so interesting to hear another’s story for the first time. My DS from Honolulu flies in tomorrow to reconnect in person with his dad for 2 visits.He must return for work and fly back again when other DS arrives from Florida. DH was seeming to give up last week. With his mild dementia I think he had trouble processing why they weren’t here and waiting another 2 weeks would be rough.
    Adding my name for another FD800. Looking at 162 lb or maybe even 161 lb to start the February challenge tomorrow. My goal for February is to add exercise workout on our recumbent bike at least 4 times a week. Hitting 159lb and saying goodbye forever to the 160’s would be delightful addition!
    Pocket list Day 31 🍒
    @dramaqueen6
    @at FD800 3rd of B2B2B
    @snowflake56 FD800
    @daffodil2010 FD keto
    @stitchincarol WF
    @michelinme FD800
    @mauiFD800 B2B
    Thanks to Michelinme for hosting January so beautifully. And BrightonBelle for stepping up to host February. I don’t want to think of where I would be without my 5:2 family!!🤗💕

Day 31 USA (Illinois) NFD

Thank you so much @michelinme for keeping up this wonderful tradition of Challenges! You’ve been MAAAHHHVELLOOUUSS Michelin!

I look forward to continuing on with February as well as I can!

Hugs to all —
    Gwynne

One last post to say thanks to @michelinme for doing such a glorious job this month; thanks so much!!!

Aw, thank you! It is always an effort that rewards abundantly. Strong recommend for hosting if anyone needs to super-charge their mojo!

Viewing 4 posts - 401 through 404 (of 404 total)

You must be logged in to reply.