July's small group accountability challenge.. maybe ;)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
July's small group accountability challenge.. maybe ;)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chocolatemilkshake 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hey all! Just a quick post to gauge if anyone’s interested in starting a July small group accountability challenge!

There was a group of us doing this at the start of the year but unfortunately life got in the way and it fell by the wayside. I have just completed my first fast day and I have a renewed motivation to keep a commitment to this way of life.

I realise I’m a bit late in starting but if anyone is interested I would be more than happy to start the group up again 🙂 max is 10

Check out our February one to get an idea of what I mean, Feb was great https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/februarys-small-group-accountability-challenge/

Let me know if you’re interested! Jenn 🙂 xx

Hi Jenn, I’m interested. A small group to keep in touch with sounds like a good idea.

I have about 16 pounds to lose and have lost around 12 since May 10th of this year, when I started the 5:2 eating plan. For the most past it’s been pretty easy and I like only having to count calories 2 days per week.

Hey @califdreamer thanks for your reply! Unfortunately it looks as though we’re not going to be able to get a group together this month :/ lets leave it a couple more days and see if anyone else joins us! Happy fasting until then 🙂

Hi @xamos! I’m in if this ends up taking off. 🙂

3’s enough! In fact, 3’s a CROWD! Hi Small Group! 🙂 I ate mindfully yesterday and managed to gain 1.4 pounds overnight. That will hopefully come off with my FD today. Who else is fasting today?

Hi @califdreamer! I’m actually doing a daily fast of 19 hours with a 5 hour eating window (19/5). I’m coming off a vacation where I ate and ate and ate and I find the daily intermittent fast to be an easier first step to getting back on track.

12 pounds since May 10th is amazing! I regularly fluctuate 3-5 pounds so I’m sure you’ll see that 1.4 gone in no time.

Would I be able to join please?
    I was getting into the June challenge but sort Of fell By The wayside and wondered if a smaller group would be better for me.x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.