I've only done one day fast this week? Do I have to start all over?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
I've only done one day fast this week? Do I have to start all over?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  annette52 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hi I was wondering, I have only managed to do one fast this week – does that mean I have to start the diet all over again?

That is the beauty of the Fast Diet…the only thing you need to do is pick another day and Fast 🙂 That simple.

Hi thanks but what I mean is that I only did one fast in the seven days as opposed to two. Does that mean I have to start all over as for the last four weeks I have done two fasts in the seven days – I just couldn’t fit it in this week!

No – you just may not see as much weight loss for that 7 day period. Just continue with your two days next week as normal. Though if you feel like it you could add another day to make it a 4:3 week if you wanted 🙂

Hi Cathyork,

I have no idea what you mean by “starting all over”. What would that entail? You just need to be determined that this week you will Fast for 2 or even 3 days.

Quick

Hi Quick – I have no idea what that would entail either – that was in the original post by acharles.

I think we are giving the same advice i.e. just keep going and throw an extra day in if you feel up to it 🙂

@acharles1976
    ” have to start all over ”

I have an attitude of starting over each month. It’s a lifestyle measured in months and weeks and even days.

Good health is fragile.

âž°

Just do 2 fast days this week and forget about last week. we all have blips…never mind. It’s a marathon and not a sprint.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.