Is this terrible?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kilda 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I have been fasting for two weeks now and clothes are starting to feel a little looser… However, I have wobbled today (a fast day) and had to have a Weight Watchers tomato and basil soup for lunch. I didn’t have any breakfast, walked 25min to work and have only have water and diet coke to drink. Have I ruined my fast day by having lunch? Usually I have an apple to keep me going, but at 77 cals the soup is only just above the calorie content for a fast day anyway.

So, just needed some confirmation that, if I have a 400 calorie supper, today is still a fast day? I am going to have salad and sweet potato and quinoa patties that i made the other night.

Any advice greatly received!

Hi champpoppy – yes, it’s still a fast day. The general rule (unless you want to fast completely) is that it’s 500 calories for the duration of your fast period – it’s entirely up to you how you have them. Linda

don’t worry, you’re fine! If only my wobbles were as small and healthy as a 77 cal weight watchers tomato soup!

It’s completely ok to have your 500 calories spread out into more than one meal, it’s whatever is workable for you. And I find that even if I go over the 500 by 50 or 75 calories it does no harm.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.