Introduction

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chaya 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi – After reading Dr. Mosely’s book “The Fast Diet,” I decided to try intermittent fasting. I have been on two low calories meals for six days out of the week (lunch and dinner), with one rest day on Shabbat, in order to lose weight and belly fat and to control my blood sugar. My initial weight was 67 kilos, and my current weight is now 58.9, thank G_d. I get one hour of exercise only twice a week. While exercise really helps, I found that keeping my calories to an absolute 495 per day in addition to exercise, is the only way for me to lose weight. Drinking water and sleeping early in the evening also help greatly. This process has taken about 2.5 months. I need to get to my eighteen-year old weight of 55 kilos, maybe 54 for good measure, in order to keep on losing the belly fat. I am thankful for having found this book, which has helped me lose weight and not fear the process of eliminating food as an emotional crutch.

CORRECTIONS: On two other days, I do light calesthenics with a physiotherapist for an hour each session. On my estimation, it only expends about 98 calories per hour. Also, keeping to 495 calories is not always possible. Some times it is less, others a little more but always under 500, or there is no weight loss for me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.